Stress

To say that Keith was stressed would be the understatement of the year. He had been in charge of Lance during the night for what was probably a week. Lance slept during the day a lot...meaning he didn't want to sleep at night. 

"hey, shh, the others are trying to sleep bud," Keith said to a fussy Lance.

"shh, how about you sleep with me tonight, ok? that sound like a good idea?" He asked and Lance started to calm down. He laid down in his bed and let Lance cuddle close to his chest.

"yeah, your happy now, huh?" He said as he and Lance started to fall asleep.

The next morning, Shiro went to Keith's room to check on him and Lance. It was almost noon, at least they thought it was but they couldn't tell since the were in space, and Keith was still asleep. He went in and saw them both asleep and smiled. He sat down on the bed and ran his fingers through Keith's hair.

"Keith, its time to get up," Shiro said and Keith woke up, refreshed. He needed that few extra hours.

"You can go back to sleep, I'll take Lance. Thank you for taking care of him all week," Shiro said. Keith leaned against Shiro and fell asleep and Shiro held him close.

A/N: Whether this is a Shklance story or Shiro and Keith brotherly bonding moment. Comment if this story should be Shklance or Klance. The dead line is the next time I upload a chapter. Sorry there is no date, but I upload at random moments lol. Can't wait to see what you guys want. Remember, your decision could change the story drastically. Love you all and thank you for loving this story so much. I never expected to get this many people to like my weird stories. I hope everyone is having an amazing morning, afternoon, evening, night, where ever you are.