Being The Boss

A/N: School started! Yay! Now I can be bored out of my mind for 7 hours! Thats why I havent been writing.. I've been reading.. Alot. Anyway, here's the chapter and the song for this is BO$$ by Fifth Harmony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since Jace & I had that talk about going back. It's been three days since I've decided to go back.I'm also taking him with me. I wonder is anyone missed me.. Well I know Chance didn't, I wouldn't be surprised is he's with some girl right now. I haven't told Jace about my decision but I'm going to right now.

"Jace, you whore, we need to talk." I called.

"Alright slut I'm coming." He said to me.

Ever since we had that arguement things have been alot less uptight. We have a loose relationship not. We're still like brother and sister but now I can call him names and he'd be totally okay with it, and vice versa.

He walked into the bedroom, where I was, sitting on his bed. He thought nothing of it and sat on mine.

"Alright so what do you want?"

"I've decided to go back."

I didn't even have to explain, he already knew what I was talking about.

"When?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. I have everything of ours packed."

"Ours?"

"Yes Jace, I'm taking you with me."

He gave me a 1000 mega watt smile. Then, he frowned, confused.

"What about our beds? Our t.v? All of our furniture?"

"Oh yeah, we're just taking our clothes and food there first. Then I'm gonna have Chance get some men to go with us to get the rest of our furniture."

"Ok but will you go back to your old room with the new bed and I get another room with both beds or-?"

"No. I'm not keeping my old room a bedroom. I'm gonna turn it into our very own game, tv, and snack room. You know, since we have so many, and noone is allowed there but us.. Then, I'm gonna have both of our beds moved into your room and sleep with you in there. It won't be the same sleeping without you."

"And when you mate with one of your mates?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll still sleep with you, just not as much. Probably just when I'm mad at him, or to take naps, or basically whenever I feel like it."

"What about if I meet my mate and we have babies and stuff?"

"They have about 800+ pack members. They have 1 pack house, and only about 50 pack members live in it. I have this whole thing planned out. You and your mate can have your own room with your kids in a room until they're five. Then, they will get their own room or rooms. You & I wil still have our very own room together and gameroom. Note, neither our mates or kids are allowed in either. Then they wouldnt be special. We could sleep in our bedroom when we're mad at our mates, need a nap or whenever. But never alone, we'll need someone to vent to. Eachother obviously, then we'll play games on the weekends when we wont have responsiblities. This will keep going until we die, okay? Does that make sense?"

"I guess.. yes."

"Good. Now lets go to bed."

NEXT DAY
~~~~~~~~

"Jace get up, it's time to go."

He sat up with a groan, "What time is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Dawn, we still have to make sure we have everything, plus, we're going to be in our wolf form, and the pack house is about 30 miles from here." 

"Question."

"Hm..?"

"Why dont we just go into the NEARBY city, and take a cab or something?"

"That could work too. Yeah, let's do that."

TIME LAPSE

So when we got there we were immediatly spotted. They took us to the cellars and told us Chance and Chase were going to be back in an hour or so. This is just like before. I leaned on Jace and just rested since I knew I could get us out of here. I fell asleep though, I woke up about an hour later when we heard the door to the pack house slam.  

'They must be here.' I thought to my wolf and smiled. 

I stayed leaning on Jace, waiting paitently for my mates to come and set us free.

"Where are they?" I heard Chance growl.

"In the third cell, to the right, first row Alpha."

I heard Chase growl, "So much for having a great day."

There footsteps came closer until they stopped right infront of our cell. I kept my eyes closed.

"Alright rogues-" Chance started, but he stopped and took a big breath through is nose.

"MATE." Chance and Chase growl.

They ripped the bars off of the cell and Chase picked me up.

"You're back?! Oh goddess, you're back Blaze you're back! Baby I missed you!" He said peppering my face with kisses and burring his face in my neck.

Chance growled and said, "Who the fuck is this?!" While glaring at Jace. 

"That's Jace-" I started.

"Kill him." Chase and Chance both growled out in an order. 

The guards moved forward until I stopped them. 

"NO! YOU WILL NOT KILL HIM. YOU KILL HIM AND I KILL YOU. OR, I GO BACK TO WHERE I CAME FROM. WITH HIM." I growled, completely pissed off.

"You're defending him, Blaze?" Chase said, dropping me, not even caring if I was hurt. 

"Yes I'm defending him! I'VE BEEN LIVING WITH HIM AS A ROGUE FOR TEN MONTHS. He's been my shoulder to cry on. I love him! He's like my brother!. If you can't accept that then fuck off. If you can't accept that then we're leaving." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. 

Chance seemed to think about it, aswell as Chase. It's either me, their mate, or lonliness. They could be with someone else if they wanted too, but it's looked down upon. They would lose their titles, and their power. Alpha and Beta blood, it doesnt matter.

"I revoke the order." Chance said. Chase nodded his head.

"Let him into the pack." I said confidently.

"What?" Chance asked.

"Let. Him. Into. The Pack."

"But-" He started. I raised my eyebrow, and he backed down.

He sighed. "By the power in me, as an order of an Alpha, I now pronounce you Jace-" He looked at him.

"Katchedorian."

"Katchedorian as an official member of this pack. Do you promise to obey any orders given to you by the Alpha, Beta, or Third in Command, to serve this pack as a member should and protect the Luna, Beta Female and children of this pack with your life?"

"I promise."

"Thank you." Then Chance leaned over, grabbed Jace's arm, and bit it, the mark of the pack. Then Chance repeated the process to me. I felt everyone back in my mind, including Jace.

"Now, let's go upstairs." I said.

When we went upstairs I had to explain the relationship between Jace & I, our living conditions, and why we needed to go back in a day or two, oh yeah and why I still wanted a room with him.

"Now, let's go to bed it's been a very tiring day. Goodnight everybody." I said. Jace and I headed to our room that they had set up for us  in the hours of us being out of the cell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace and I talked all night. We're still talking now.

"Blaze."

"Hmm?"

"There's something I have to tell you?"

"What is it?"

"You have to promise you wont say anything until I'm done. It's really important that you don't say anything, then think about it."

"Ok." I smile into the darkness even though he couldn't see me.

"When I first met you at the restaurant I was attracted to you. I wanted you're number or to giver you mine so you could possibly end up being my girlfriend if you and Chase didn't work out. I had feelings for you, and when I found you in my house I knew I couldn't kick you out. We got to know each other and I grew really feelings for you. I still do have those feelings, they're just intensified, I love you Blaze." He said wholeheartedly, I  could tell he was telling the truth, he would've been laughing if he wasn't.

"Jace?"

"Yes?"

"I have to admit, I do find you attractive, and I had a crush on you when I first moved in with you. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me, I love it. I love you for it. When I came here I wanted revenge on Chase and Chance, I was going to say you're my boyfriend. Until I realized, you kind've already are, sure I thought you were more like brother, but when you started talking about you're feelings I thought about the look in you're eyes every time you saw me. I thought about our memories and, oh goddess, I fell for you. It may seem like I'm lying but I swear, I'm not. I don't know if it's love but my feelings for you are real."

I heard him stand up, and walk over to me bed. I sat up.

"Blaze?"

"Yes Jace?"

He picked me up and sat me on his lap so  that I was straddling him.

"I love you."

"I know.''

The next thing I knew, Jace had smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, the feeling of his soft pink lips moving slowly against me, but slowly started kissing him back. Our lips moved in sync  as the kiss became more aggressive and faster. Jace kissed me with passion and alot of force, and it only made me want more. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I denied, then he moved one of his hands from around my waist to my breast making me gasp. He chuckled and moved it to around my neck. I had my hands tangled in his hair, tugging and pulling and messing it up. He slipped his tounge in, deepening the kiss, making me moan. As our tounges fought in a war of dominance, we both kept groaning and moaning. He won and then he pulled back. It was dark, but I could see the lust in his now onyx black eyes. He pulled me further against him and started kissing behind my earlobe. He lingered there, nibbling and sucking. He trailed down giving hard kisses down my throat, the moans of mine becoming uncontrolable. He stopped where my mark should be and kept sucking.

"Jace-"

"I'm not going to mark you baby, I just want to let those to douchebags to know what they're missing."

"Ok."

Jace sucked and kissed and nibbled on the same spot. It went on for a few more minuted until we both knew I had a hickey. Now, I smell like him.

"Blaze, be my girlfriend, please."

"Of course."

After that, we went to sleep in my bed. His arms around me, holding me close. I was facing toward his chest, inhaling his scent. Lemons, fire, and mint. I had the best sleep ever that night.

Hey guys, Perfella here. Thanks for reading. Now, I'm on thanksgiving break and I'm gonna try to update alot this whole week off.. Probably update in a few hours from now, if Wattpad is feeling up to it. So whoo hoo, Jace and Blaze are together! Anyways remember to 

SHARE!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

ADD THIS TO YOU LIBRARY AND FOLLOW ME ALSO.