Sure Mom dad won't die.

Blaze's Waters P.O.V.

After the party, everyone went home, but of course I'm one of the few that live in the pack house. Well, actually there's a lot of us you may think but with 800 pack members... maybe you won't. So, I walked myself upstairs only to find that my mother was in my room on my bed talking her phone to.... -yes I get to use one of my werewolf senses- My dad? Tf? If she wanted to talk why didn't she use mindlink? He probably blocked her crazy ass.

"Hey mom."
"Hold on, Blaze, Ok. I know honey, I get that she's still mostly human. Well, we can't very well throw her out because hunters and rouges are after the sacred wolf. I know it will cost a lot of trouble, but only if people know! I do understand. I do. I do. Mhm. Well, your not sleeping with me tonight. Yup. She's our daughter! Yeah, well so what if she's not our birth child! She's better than our real one!-"

Then Chance walked in.

"Roger, so what if Chance is her mate! If they fully mate, then she'll be our daughter anyway! Ok, if she chooses Chase, she's still daughter! We are not throwing her out just because she'll bring on trouble if baddies find out. This is fate, that's she's with us. It's not crap! Shut up! I don't give a fuck if your Alpha! I'm Luna! I'm supposed to be the caring one! Get over it! O-Oh... please don't...."

Then she dropped the phone and cried. Me and Chance rushed over to her asking things like,

"Mom what happened?"
"Why are you crying?"
"Are you ok?"
"What did he say to you?"
"Mom, can you hear me?"

"Chance, go and talk to Dad. Please." I said, all seriousness in my tone, leaving no room for arguing.
He walked out of the room calmly, but that didn't mean he didn't look pissed off.

"Mom, seriously, what happened?"

"He rejected me!"

"What?!" I screamed, tear welling up in my eyes already, those are my parents.

"He said he can't believe fate paired us up. Then he rejected me."

"How can he do that when you guys are fully mated."

"We were already arguing day an night, this is the first time we talked in a week. We sleep in the same bed but there's always a pillow barrier in between. We're both too heavy an still sleepers to notice anything. I woke up one time and I grabbed on of the pillows and I turned it around -so I can have his scent- and on the front was a picture of the girl he thought was his mate before he met me... her name is Queen Meyers. Well was, she's happily, the 3 M's. Marked, Mated and Married. And that's not even the worst of it, just yesterday, he slapped my behind! Not in a seductive way either. When I turned around he slapped me across my face. He said he did it for disrespecting him because I yelled at him 15 minutes before. I fell after he did that. He grabbed me and tied me up on the bed and began whipping my backside. He made my rear point up and pulled down my underwear and pants took off his belt and began." She continued on crying. I was so mad at my dad I swear- how could he?! To his own mate! I hope Chance is dealing with him right now.!

~~Flashback~~ Linda Mathew PO.V.
"Leave me alone, Roger!" I screamed, ending our argument for the umpteenth time.

"Sure, Linda, sure." He replies.. Something about his tone made me feel.. In danger. I brushed it off and continued doing what I was doing, being mad.

Soon, I felt a slap on my ass, I knew it was Roger by the tingles it gave off. But I knew he was angry, I turned around and got slapped across my face. As I fell I watched him smirk evilly. Mates are
not supposed to hurt their mates! Well, I mean they can, but their not supposed to want to!

"Your gonna get what you deserve Linda. Your getting too old and I'm getting to tired. So just sit pretty and let this play out." He growled at me.

He grabbed my hands- very rough and hard might I add- and hoisted me up on to the bed. From behind him, he pulled and rope. Before I even knew what was going on my hands were stuck to the posts of the bed and I was faced with my back towards him. What is he doing?

He kept growling and muttering things about hating me and asking the gods why he was cursed with me. It really hurt. I felt hands push down on my lower back, and I gave in, I was just too weak. My rear was pointed to the air and soon I felt a breeze back there. I realized that he pulled down my pants and undergarments.. Oh fates, why?

I heard the sound of a belt being undone and I screamed, hoping, wishing to get someone's attention. But Mr. Alpha might've just put on and Alpha order, no matter what, everyone had to listen to him. No fair!

Sharp pains soon shot through my entire body, though he was only whipping my ass. It burned, so bad.

"Ya like that? It's sliver. You might wanna know why I'm not getting hurt. Gloves, sweetbitch." He laughed, like this was funny. I could almost hear the sadistic smile in his voice.

"The only reason your not getting helped is because 1, I'm Alpha." Another whip. "2, I sent a pack order." Two more whips. "And finally," He did another 10 rounds before he spoke again. "3, I said that I was giving you pleasure if they heard your screams, and I don't think anybody would've came in here even if they wanted to."

15 more whips. On and on, until I couldn't take it anymore, I screamed I howled but never growled, I tried and got a whip on my face for that! I screamed for help, I screamed in agony and pain, even just for the hell of someone hearing me! I wanted to leave! I cried... I screamed every time he did one. It hurt so bad. I bet my ass was red.

"99..100!" God, that was 100 whips from this psycho? I knew that pack heard the slaps and the whips.. did they think I wanted this?! "Halfway done, Linda, I'm tired of arguing like this, hope this helps you learn your lesson, now I know that your gonna argue with me later but don't let it get this bad ever again? Ok babe."

"Yes s-s-sir er, mate, er master?"

"I like it... But why are you calling me that?"

"Because you are Alpha, sir, I must obey."

"Aww, but baby, your my mate."

"No exception sir."

"Anyway, like I said your almost done. My wolf keeps getting madder each time he thinks of it, so do I. Now that, was round 1, I went easy on you. Round 2, we're going all the way, don't worry I'm not going on round 3."

2 hours later I was so bloody. Every 3 whips counted as 1.

"Now babe?"

"Y-yes sir?"

"Tell me how you feel about me, I'll get mad but I'll hold my wolf off just because of your recent punishment, we need more skin."

"I think your are cruel, mean, and how our kids would say it, 'messed up'. I think your disgusting, a low life and especially a sad excuse of a mate." He growled at me, as is to say, "Stop while you're ahead, bitch."

"Don't worry I'm done."

"But I'm not."

He out padding on the bed for my rear to be comfortable he said, then he raped me. But don't worry he used protection, said he didn't want another mishab of a child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blazes P.O.V.

I was disgusted, how could you do that to your mate?!

Chance's P.O.V.

I was having a talk with my "father".

"Dad, Blaze mindlinked me some very.... interesting news. So you thought it was ok to beat mom and rape her?! That is your mate, have you NO SLEF RESPECT?!" I screamed.

He growled at me.

As the girls would put it:

Oh hell no.

"Be quiet, Chance!" He told me, showing me his Alpha side a bit more. I almost submitted but then I remember my slow changing on a soon to be Alpha, and his slow changing of a soon to be regular pack member.

I growled back. "Stand down." My Alpha sounds nice! Haha, this fucker instantly submitted.
"Your loosin' your touch, Dad." Letting way more of my Alpha show, more than I probably should have. I could tell he was holding in a growl when he replied with a

"Only because your taking it, Alpha."

"No, its only because your not strong enough anymore with our your mate, it takes a mate to make the other mate strong. Like my newly rejected mother is your mate. Your hurt my mother, most of all your mate. But more importantly you've hurt my family. I don't care if I hate my sister/mate I wouldn't dare do that to her. See, if I was you, I would be banging my mate, right now, that's pleasure!" At my comment, he growled.

"DO NOT SPEAK OF MY MATE THAT WAY!"

"See, you do care, but just like always, I don't" I said with a flat deadpanned look.
"Stay away from my family Roger, we don't need you."

"So now it's your family now?"

"Kinda, always has been. Always and forever will be. I don't care if your dad. I'm son. I was bound to take over. I just didn't think it would be this soon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duh duh duh! Duh duh duh duh duh DA DA DA DAUH! Cliffhanger, lots of tension.

Just remember to....:

Comment
Favorite
Vote
-&-

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!