4/15/19; Mulooky's Dream:

It all started when I went to my grandma's house and the house wasn't her regular house. It was my sister's friend's house with different things inside. We entered the house and I remembered that my dad was swimming in his car, no car seats, no steering wheel, no doors, just the top. And somehow, the water didn't spill out. I stopped dreaming about him and he disappeared. When we went inside, my sister started to sniff the shoe rack and my mom went into the bathroom. She stayed in there for hours, maybe even half a day? The living room of my sister's person-she-is-extremely-scared-of-bUT-NOT-FOR-LONG's (We'll call him Joingle) house was replaced with a gigantic kitchen, like the one at Wack Wack. My uncle was sitting on the stove, playing on his phone. I turned on the stove and he scooted over to the fruits, and sat on them. I went upstairs and my sister came up too. She started to sleep on Apo's bed and Joingle's dad came upstairs where she was sleeping. Then he disappeared and Mack hopped into the bathroom. He disappeared as well. We went downstairs and my sister came down too. This time, my uncle was sitting in the sink, washing his toes. My other uncle came out from nowhere and sat in the cupboard. My mom came out from the bathroom and she disappeared. Fartla looked out the window and saw our dad swimming and hopping from Apo's jacuzzi to Joingle's pool. But we couldn't come out -_-.... Then we went upstairs and tumbled down the stairs. Apo slid down the railing and disappeared, and our mom appeared and walked down the railing. We went into the bathroom, the bathroom looked like CAILLOU'S!! ^_^!! Then we saw a vent and tried crawling through it. Fartla and I managed to come through, but our mom was too big. So she got stuck hahaha. Then my dream ended. The end. Buh bye.