We back .

Nurses POV

"Well , Mr Coly is......" I said trailing off .

"How is he!" she cried .

I just took her back to his room where he was sitting up in his bed watching the tv .

She just cried .

These weren't no sad tears , these were tears of joy .

She ran up and hugged him but he hissed in pain .

"Baby , you made it" she cried and kissed his lips .

I was so happy for them .

"Hey , when can I be released?" He asked .

"Tomorrow morning , we just gotta run some test and make sure your fine , but you will be on best rest just for a week" I explained .

"Thanks" he said back .

Lucas POV

Yall thought a nigga was gon die ?

I wont gon leave that easy .

I looked at Jay .

"Go home and come get me tomorrow . You need rest" I pecked her lips and tried to hug her .

She left out the room and I laid back in my hospital bed .

Man i dont even know why im up .

I just wanna see my baby tomorrow so imma go to sleep.

Jayda's POV

Man I'm so happy he aint die cause lords know what I would have done if he did.

I took a shower and got out and put on some of Lucas's sweats and black tank top with some black low ankle socks .

I threw my long curly hair into a bun and got in bed .

My mom had me excused from school for a while because they herd about what happened .

Today was Friday and I go back to school Monday but my mom is keeping Lucas on bed rest for his week of staying on crutches or whatever it was .

So while I'm at school he would be home . Booy he lucky but I already been away from school for a while .

I laid in bed texting on my phone until I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep .

The next morning .

I woke up , slowly trudged over to the bathroom and did my morning routine .

I walked out and to my closet to think of what to wear .

I put on some Adida sweatpants that got skinny at the bottom , an infrared colored shirt with my infrared 6s.

I put my hair in a messy bun exposing my baby hairs .

I grabbed my black MK bag and phone and bought Lucas a change of clothes .

I bought him the same exact outfit as me just his pants fit a lil bit baggier on him but mine are tight.

I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital .

I walked in said good morning to the front desk ladies . They have been nice lately .

I walked in Lucas room and he smiled at the sight of me .

"Baby" I hugged him .

I handed him his clothes but I had to use the bathroom bad so I ran in there before him .

Before I could even unbuckle my belt he came in .

He looked like he was walking fine.

I don't think he needs crutches but I am putting him on bed rest still .