Im Trying .

Lucas POV

Its been 3 whole months since I've tried to get Jayda back .

Shit is real hard , I just need her back .

I ain't leave her side since that day because a nigga afraid of her findin some one else .

Right now I'm waitin on her to get dressed so I can take her out .

She a lil baby . But I do have the right to call her baby and kissin her and shit like that .

Almost like we together again .

Progress right ? Prolly not .

"Babyyyy" she called to me as she walked out the bathroom with her bra and underwear on .

"Yeah babe" I looked at her .

"Can you rub lotion on my feet pweaseee?" she said in a cute ass baby voice .

"Come here" I patted the spot on the bed .

She sat on the bed and threw her legs over my lap .

Then she passed me her mango scented lotion and waited for me to lotion them .

I squeezed a little bit out of the bottle and started rubbing the lotion on her legs and feet even though she only said her feet .

A couple minutes later I finished and she got up to get dressed .

She put on a white high - low dress with some black Michael Kors sandals and a black Michael Kors purse . She picked up her silver chain and diamond earrings and began to put them on .

Kept it simple .

As she was putting on I walked up to her , picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter .

She started giggling .

"Whaaaat Lucas" she wrapped her arms around my neck .

"Nothin" I said laughing .

"Ur stupid" She tried to hop of but I stopped her .

"Gimme a kiss" I cupped her face .

She pecked my lips then hopped off the counter .

I walked out the bathroom and seen her countin money .

"So you mean to tell me that you got moneeey" I said in a funny voice .

She stared at me ,

"BITCH YOU GUESSED IT , you was right...." she said repeating OG Maco from his song .

She finished countin and that shit was a lot .

She took about 200 dollars of it and put it back in a safe .

"Where you goin with that" I asked

"Where ever you takin me"

"You not paying for nothin , I told you I got it"

"But Lucas"

"But Lucas nothing , you not payin Jayda and that's that" I said makin her put it back in her safe .

We grabbed our phones and walked down stairs and outside to the black Range Rover .

Jaydas POV

We was in the car but I dont know where he was takin me .

I then plugged up my phone to the AUX cord and started playin Ungrateful - Shy Glizzy .

"How you not happy ? What you mean you not happy ? Ungrateful bitches never happy" I rapped along to the song .

|| 10 minutes later . ||