Chapter two - He doesn't kiss just anyone.

*Swearing is present in this chapter but it’s a PG-13 so this is the only warning I will give for all the chapters. I'm not going to use it every second word or anything though :P *

 -Pic to the side is of Jarris (Jesse Mccartney)

It’s still only around 5 in the morning and it's still dark. We time it so we avoid any coppers but have enough time to get some of the alcohol out of us and make us safe on the road. Drinking and driving is just stupid! Obviously we will still have some in our system but not enough to make us a danger or be over the limit.

Kyah sits up and looks at me through squinted eyes, "What's going on? You're so loud! Shut up," he groans. I bite my lip at the awkwardness and he looks at me while running his hand through his hair. "Um, Jarris, can I talk to you?"

I nod and get off the floor which I was sitting on and so does Kyah. We head outside to privacy and stand around for a few minutes, taking in the awkwardness that surrounds us.

"So about last night..." he starts, "I know you probably don't even remember and that's ok. I knew that you wouldn't when it happened."

"Why did you kiss me then?" I ask confused. Why would he kiss me if he knew I wouldn't even remember? Wouldn’t he feel rejected?

He shrugs like it's no big deal but his facial expression changed for a second and his eyes look desperately over the ground before he recomposes himself, "I got dared to, no big deal."

Ok, that stung a little! "So you didn't like it?"

"Never said that... You're a good kisser.... I also think that you weren't thinking right last night about your liking the kiss. It was the alcohol talking."

"I don't even know what I said..." I confess. "I mean, I think I am gay but I don't know... I've never kissed with a guy besides last night which I don't even remember so...."

"Well, it’s kind of simple. Obviously it's deeper than this but this should work. What do you think when you see a hot guy and what do you think when you see a hot girl? When you think of... you know... pleasure, do you think of a chick or a guy?"

I clear my throat, "I think it's a little more complex than that..."

"Ok, but humor me!" he says with a smirk. "You can answer those or kiss me."

I huff, "Why would you ask that? It’s a little obvious which I will pick! Kissing is more fun than answering a quiz."

"Well, there's your answer! You weren't repelled, you hardly even blinked. Which would you pick if a chick asked you?"

This whole thing is making me feel a tad vulnerable! I don't like it! No one ever questions me! They just nod with what I say and do it! I say jump, my group says 'off a bridge?’ "I don't like were this conversation is going.... You gonna kiss me?"

"You want me to?" he asks in a sexy voice.

"Um... Maybe," I almost gasp this is so hot! When a chick asks me that I usually reply with a shrug before she throws herself at me and I start fantasizing about some guy. What? I do fantasize about guys... Wow, I actually never noticed that... Wow, I'm an idiot!

"Too bad, I'm not into the whole kiss and leave thing. I'm sure you're nice but I don't like in any other way but physical and it’s the same with you. Sorry dude," he says while shrugging.

 NO!!! Damn him, the friggin' tease! I really want to feel those lip rings pressed against my mouth! "Will I see you around? Are you in our group now?"

He shrugs, "I'm what people call a drifter. I go from group to group.  I guess I'll see you sometime. Maybe I'll drink with you guys again sometime... I like the reward I got..."