Chapter one - A night to be forgotten?

I do not support underage drinking or anything like that! Then again, do people who write about kidnappings or anything like that support those things? I hope not.....

Oh, yeah.... Welcome to the story :P Hope you like it!!

---

 All five of us sit in a circle, taking a swig of alcohol and passing along the bottle. The girls in the group, Bonnie, Kristy and Alexis didn't come with us tonight. Currently we're at an abandoned warehouse a bit out of town. All of a sudden the door swings open causing all of our breaths to catch in our throats. We get in enough trouble with cops; alcohol wouldn't go too well on the list.... It’s not that we do that most stuff to get in trouble, we just aren't sneaky like others our age. 

We all let out our breath when a boy about 17, our age, walks into the room. He has jet black hair, bright blue eyes and a lip ring on each side of his mouth. He looks vaguely familiar; I've probably seen him around school or something.... 

"What the fuck are you doing here bro? I told you to cover for me!" Caleb, one of the group members asks.

"Why should you get all the fun?" the new guy asks.

"Because I'm with my friends, you know, mine, not yours, so buzz off like the fly you are."

"He can stay..." I mutter. I'm the leader of the group, not sure how that happened, maybe because I'm the only male in the group with blonde hair? Well that would be stupid... Probably because I'm the one who makes the group stay together and started it but anyway, whatever the reason I am and no one ever questions me. 

Caleb groans and sighs, "Fine.... This, everyone is Kyah, my non-identical twin brother. This is Jarris, that's Brayden, Wyatt and that's Ricky," he says while pointing to each of us.

"Hi!!" he says while waving dramatically, "so what are you doing?"

I hold the bottle which has now made its way back to me, "Keep drinking as I call it."

He nods his head and kind of purses his lips, "And what is that?"

"Basically, you take a drink and pass it to the next person. Whoever stops first isn't allowed to take a piss for an hour and a half and has to drink a litre of orange juice, second out can't piss for an hour, drinks 3 cups and the third can't piss for a half hour, no extra drinks. Fourth and up gets no punishment as long as the group is less than six, your lucky day it seems considering you're our sixth player and it doesn't look like you'll outlast many.... We already started playing so you'll get off easy...." I explain

"What about the winner?" he asks.

"Always me... Losers from forth down wash my car and buy alcohol for the week. You in?"

"I-um-" he bites his lip, "yeah, I guess. If I win I get to choose my punishment?"

"Pff, good luck with that... If you win which you won't, yes you can choose."

Caleb groans, "Dude... You haven't seen him... He's like a machine made for drinking alcohol!!"

"We'll see," I say while cocking my head to the side and inspecting the boy who was now beside me in the circle, a few cartons of beer in the middle.

"Just you and me now buddy,” I slur to Kyah.

He laughs, "Looks that way...."

Ricky was the first out, he hates drinking. We made him drink the orange juice and now he's sitting in the corner, rocking back and forth, trying to hold in his pee. He's gotten pretty good at it now... He's been out for an hour. The second was Brayden followed by Wyatt. They're both jumping on the spot, waiting for the next half hour to pass.  Brayden has been out for half hour and Wyatt only just got out. Forth was Caleb.