seven

"Our boys are going to have loving parents, an amazing big sister, and a great family

"Our boys are going to have loving parents, an amazing big sister, and a great family."

Juliet Mikaelson was now officially 5 months pregnant with twin boys. Her Angels, as she loved to call them, have kept her busy and tired. Causing her to eat for three and sleep for hours.

However, Klaus has been a great husband constantly bringing buying her whatever she craves and making sure no one makes loud noises when the blond is asleep. That mainly applies to Kol who loves to constantly cause trouble around New Orleans. And that trouble sometimes follows him home.

The Mikaelson's were glad to be home and were mainly over the Cullen's. Especially because as soon as they came back, Freya looked into the future to make sure the half-cold one wouldn't be an issue. They found out, that the half-cold one possesses more human traits than vampire traits. So that was a relief to hear.

Juliet had taken a warm shower earlier and put on a comfy outfit to sit outside wanting to feel the cold air on her skin. It was comforting and relaxing. Klaus was currently in his study dealing with a vampire issue. So the blonde decided to re-read one of her favorite books, Little Women.

The pregnant vampire stayed outside alone for around 10 minutes before her husband decided to join her. Casually, pulling her against him and wrapping an arm around her,

"You know, I think it's time we come up with names." Klaus smiled softly watching as Juliet laid her head on his chest, nodding.

"Yeah, I think we should." Juliet smiles brightly, loving the time they spend together. The couple thinks for a moment before Klaus states, "What names do you like for our boys? Something unique and-"

"Henrik Kol Mikaelson," Juliet said seeing Klaus's eyes widen. "What?" He whispered not sure if he heard right thinking of his younger brother.

"I know you miss him, Nik. And I want you to see one of our boys and think of your little brother. Who loved you and doesn't blame you." He looked at his wife with a sad smile. "How did I get so lucky." He said kissing her lips softly.

"I think I'm the lucky one," Juliet said pulling away smiling. "I picked Henrik, with Hope's help. She picked the Kol."

Klaus groans, knowing how pure and strong their uncle and niece's relationship is. "I figured, Kol's going to love this when he finds out."

Juliet laughs at her husband's reaction, "Tell me about it, and the girl refuses to acknowledge she has a favorite."

Klaus smirks, "That's my girl, she's making Kol work for that title." It's true, Kol is constantly working overtime. Bringing Hope her favorite snacks, new toys, and clothes. The young girl truly had her family wrapped around her tiny finger.

"But, since we picked the first name you get to pick the second baby's name," Juliet says as she touches her stomach softly.

"I haven't really thought about it, give me some random names." The hybrid said wanting Juliet to love the names even if he had the final say. The blonde nods as she thinks of names.