five

"I need to know the truth

"I need to know the truth. I want to know why he left so easily."

Klaus caught his brothers and sister up on what happened while they were gone. After that Kol picked up the food he brought and went to sit next to Juliet on the couch.

Kol handed Juliet her fries and chicken nuggets and she started eating as Nahuel stood there looking down as Hope ran to Kol to hug him. Rebekah and Elijah stood there watching with crossed arms as Hope ran to Kol first.

"I missed you Uncle Kol, did you miss me?" Hope asks pulling away from the hug. Kol smiles, "Of course I did."

Rebekah clears her throat before Hope can reply making her look up to see Aunt Rebekah and Uncle Elijah when looking at her. She then runs in their direction hugging them both.

Rebekah carries Hope handing her over to Klaus who welcomes his daughter with open arms.

"Hope had a vision of Nahuel and she wanted to show you," Freya says.

"I am half-human, and half-vampire. Like the children, a vampire seduces my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal," Juliet then looked next to him to see his aunt.

Juliet then looked to the door where Renesmee was and felt bad.

"How old are you?" She asks, and the native hybrid turns to her, "A hundred and fifty years old," He answers making Klaus and Juliet share a look.

"At what age did you reach maturity?"  Klaus asked wondering about the half-cold one.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then," 

"And your diet?" Juliet asked looking at him and then at Hope.

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either,"  Shock flows through their faces.

"These children are much like cold ones," Elijah said making Rebekah nod in agreement.

"They are, do you think it's safe to just let her go?" She asked looking at her sister-in-law and brothers.

"It is Aunt Bekah, I saw something and they've been alive for centuries without any problems." Hope was the first of her kind, she was a loophole and a miracle. So she had strange unknown powers. However, She hasn't activated her vampire and werewolf genes.

"I saw a vision of the future mum let me show you!" Hope touches her mother's hand to show her.

At that moment Juliet and Klaus saw Renesmee and Hope playing around with two boys.

"Hope, look! Do you like it?" One is the boys asks making little 10-year-old Hope look at one of her brothers to see him holding up his drawing.

"I love it-" The vision ended making Klaus and Juliet wonder what name Hope was going to say.

The couple still hadn't really thought about what they were going to name the twins, but of course, they were going to have the last name Mikaelson. They just weren't sure about the first name yet.

"See! it's okay Mommy," Klaus and Juliet looked at each other before Klaus looked at Rebekah and Elijah. "Take care of Hope, we'll be back." Before leaving to the next room with Juliet.

When they walked in, Juliet sat down on the bed as Klaus watched her. "What do you think about this?" He asked Juliet making her think.

"I'm not sure but what I'm sure about is giving back the child to the C- I mean the Cul-...them." She says making Klaus nod before hugging her.

"I know it hurts love but it's going to get better I promise," Klaus says making Juliet nod and hug him tightly.

After talking for a little longer, they walked back out to see Renesmee talking to Nahuel and Hope.

"Take her back, but tell the Cullens we'll be back to talk about it, and if they plan anything we'll take her away again, and this time forever," Klaus said making Nahuel and Huilen nod, taking Renesmee and leaving.

Hope was still hugging Kol when he asked, "This will be their last warring I assume."

"Yes, I'll inform Aro to keep an eye on them. we can't have them exposing are secret whenever they feel like it," Elijah says putting out his phone, "I'll have one of my vampires deliver the message."

"Are you sure you want to go with us Juliet?" Rebekah asked worried for her sister-in-law.

"I need to know the truth. I want to know why he left so easily."

The Cullen's are in the next chapter!! Sorry this chapter isn't too long.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me to stay updated on my updates.

(Outfit for chapter on top)