Ladynoir #1

Third person point of view throughout the whole story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug yelled, making everything go back to normal. She was ready to detransform so she went into an alleyway. Chat Noir followed her and jumped down next to her. He pushed her against the wall almost immediately and kissed her so he could get her yo-yo and he threw it to the side of them. Ladybug kissed back, and didn't even notice her partner was taking her belonging.

"Ch-chat what was that for?" Ladybug breathed, obviously enjoying it.

"I'm going to make you mine, M'lady." He picked his lady up and carried her to this old abandoned warehouse and laid her on an old couch. (I don't really know and yes, he did get the yo-yo) Chat kisses her neck, and searched her suit for a zipper.

"But I have to get to school... I'm really late already, Chat." She moaned.

"You want this, Bugaboo. I know you do. I can tell. You already wet and it's showing through your suit." He found a zipper and unzipped her suit. He took it off and threw it next to her yo-yo. (Let's pretend that's possible) Ladybug was wearing a black lace bra and underwear set. This made Chat Noir blush, but it didn't stop him. He unzipped his own suit and took his arms out of the sleeves, leaving his legs in. Chat Noir kissed Ladybug again and when he pulled away Ladybug blushed because she seen his abs. "Do you like what you see?" He chuckled and lifted her chin to kiss her again. They French kissed this time, exploring each other's mouth with their tongue.

Ladybug pulled away, "Are you sure you want to do this?... with me I mean? I've never done anything like this before... I'll probably be bad at it." She moaned for he was kissing her neck again, "I don't even know who I really am going to do this with."

Chat Noir caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes, "Ladybug... you are not going to be bad at it. Trust me. Just let me pleasure you. And yes I'm sure I want to do this with you. I love you M'lady." He planted a kiss on her lips.

She kissed back and deepened the kiss, turning it into a French one. Chat moved down to her neck as he unfastened Ladybug's bra. He threw it to the ground next to her suit and cupped her breasts. He sucked on one and then let his hand slip into her panties earning moans from her. He removed the rest of his suit and it joined Ladybug's on the floor. He went back to what he was doing, and soon put his head above his lady's womanhood. He bit her underwear and pulled it down with his teeth, which turned Ladybug on. He moved back up to her womanhood and did his thing.

After a while of licking a sucking, Chat got up and removed his boxers. Without any warning, he slid on a condom and thrust it inside of her. In and out, faster and faster. After a while, both of them climaxed and they fell asleep intertwined with one another.