Ladrien #1 (part 1)

Wow I'm literally the worst. But you can't blame me, I've been having tests all this week and I've been having migraines so that's great. 🙄 Thanks for reading!

Also please note: this story is in Adrien's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladybug was in my room. How did this happen?? Why was she so sad? I felt like I should have said something but we just sat on opposite ends of the couch, completely silent.

A minute passed. I finally said something, "So.. um why are you here?" My voice cracked. My face might as well have been the face of Mars it was so red.

Ladybug giggled. It was the cutest thing ever. "That voice crack was everything..." she hunched over laughing. Why did she find that so funny? I guess it was pretty bad. It was like my voice was stuck on the highest mountain in the world for a split second, and then fell back into the depths of the ocean.

I smiled, "Glad you can find humor in the crappiest times of growing up... puberty."

She settled down and looked into my eyes. Her dark blue eyes were beautiful. Shining like the brightest stars in the black of night. (Wow he could be a poet. Comment if you get what episode I'm referring too... wink wink) "Well, hate to break it to you, but girls have it much MUCH worse than men. Just stating facts," She crossed her arms and straightened her back.

I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand nervously, "Yeah, you're probably right." I chuckled and my face fell serious, "Now please tell me why you're here." I took her hand without thinking, and then quickly let go of it out of embarrassment, "Um.. sorry..."

She took a deep breath, "The Truth is..." she paused to look into my eyes and take my hand before starting again, "I... I really like you, Adrien. I need you. You are so kind, selfless. Yeah, you're handsome, but that's not what really matters... even though that is a plus..." she took another deep breath, "I... I l-lov- love y-y-you, Adrien..." she immediately looked down at her fidgeting hands as her face started heating up. I had no idea what to say. The girl of my dreams just told me she loved me... how much better does that get?

I took her hand in mine, and used my hand to force Ladybug to look at me. She looked deeply into my eyes, as did I, "Ladybug... you know that I like you.. but I believe that I have to know your identity if we're going to make this work..." he smiled reassuringly.

Ladybug nodded, "Yeah," she looked at the ground again, thinking. I saw her bite her lip before she gently placed her lips onto mine, grabbing the collar of my shirt. It took me by surprise, but I didn't hesitate kissing her back. That's when things started to get dirty.

Ladybug pulled away and smirked, "Adrien... don't think I can't see what's going on..." she giggled slightly. I was confused, and she must have been able to tell because she looked at my crotch and then back into my eyes. I looked down to see it... a bulge in my pants.

"Shit..." I muttered underneath my breath as I laughed nervously.

She took liberty in smirking while she readjusted with her knee rubbing against my bulge. She was teasing me... god she needs to stop my stupid teenage boy self is getting the best of me. "I'm sorry..." I said.

"For what?" Ladybug asked before gasping when I picked her up bridal style and set her onto my bed. "What are you.." she gets cut off by me smashing my lips onto hers. She didn't kiss back at first, and she was tense. Then she relaxed a bit and grunted a little before kissing me back. I kiss her skin on the way down to her neck. As I sucked on her neck, I put my knee up against her womanhood and rub it. To tease her this time. She shifted uncomfortably and a couple minutes pass. Ladybug readjusted and gets on top of Adrien. Her face flushed as she pulled down both my pants and boxers at once. She took my erection and started doing her thing.

After a while of her sucking on it and earning a couple of moans in the process, she went back to teasing me, "Well, I think I have to go. My parents might be worried." She smirked and got up from the bed.

I quickly got up and grabbed her arm and smirked too. I pushed her against the wall, and pinned her arms above her head with my right hand, and whispered in her ear, "You've been a bad girl... you must be punished. You must know that you cannot tease me and then leave just like that, Ladybug."

A sad look fell on her face, "Yes, but you see I cannot do anything without detransforming..."

The smirk disappeared, "Oh..." I let her go, "Well then why don't you?"

She rubbed her arm nervously, "I'm afraid. I'm afraid that you might not like me as my true self. You like Ladybug, not the girl underneath." 

I pulled her closer by the waist and looked into her eyes, "That's where your wrong. I didn't fall in love with the suit, I fell in love with the girl. Ladybug, I'll love you no matter what. And I always will. So please, don't be afraid of something that's not going to happen." I plant a kiss on her pink lips.

Ladybug took a deep breath, "O-okay..." she pulled away, "Tikki, spots off." A bright pink glow filled the room and Ladybug was replaced with Marinette.

"It's you..." I breathed as I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately, "I'm so glad it's you Marinette. I love you so much. You're so creative, smart, beautiful and so much more. If someone doesn't like you for you, they're beyond crazy." I kiss her again.

She smiled a big smile, "I love you too, Adrien." She kissed me again, "But I cannot take you seriously when your not wearing any bottoms." She giggled and pointed, "Its so hard..."

I looked down, "Well get used to it cause you do this to me, Princess." I froze. Shit. Please don't notice please don't notice.

"Chat??" Shit. She noticed.

I nodded, and she smiled, "I'm glad."

I smirked, "Now... back to the punishment." I pinned her arms above her head again on the wall like before and sucked on her neck. Hard. I left hickeys as I made my way to her collarbone and I kept sucking as she took off her jacket. I only stopped for a split second so she could take her shirt off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is getting pretty long so I'm gonna continue in this another part. Thanks for reading! Comment suggestions for what I should do next!