Shenanigans

Sabrina's POV

I open my eye as the warm sun shine down threw my room, I think its about 8:30 AM. It's Saturday so we don't have school. 

I went downstairs and Daphne grins at me, what's that about? Who knows? Doesn't matter.. I hope.. 

I sat down to eat the purple waffles with blue butter and the same pink syrup as before. 

Ew, cant we just have normal food for once? 

I sigh and take a very small bite. Its actually good, I've had some of Granny Relda's food and it's yummy but still so weird. 

Though I'd never admit it.

                                                         After Breakfast (25 Minutes later)

                                                                              Red's POV

Daphne pulls Sabrina and Puck into our room Pinocchio shuts the door and locks it, then stands by it guarding it so no one can get out.  

"What's this all about," Sabrina asks annoyed. I glance at Daphne and Pinocchio, we all start giggling. Daphne takes out a camera and shows them a picture:

(Ignore basically everything wrong with this picture, hair, clothes, ect

(Ignore basically everything wrong with this picture, hair, clothes, ect.)

Then she pulls out a tape recorder and plays their conversation from last night. 

Sabrina glares at Daphne causing me to giggle. 

"Tell us Puckabrina is true.. please..!" Daphne says practically fangirling. 

Sabrina casts a helpless glance at Puck who replies with, "Puckawhat- and It was nothing Marshmallow. It was just a kiss," said the fairy simply. 

Ouch, I thought looking at Sabrina who looked kind of hurt by his words but hid it well

"I will show this to the adults," Daphne said threateningly. 

Sabrina whispered something in Puck's ear then out of the blue jumps forward and grabs the camera and recorder. She tosses them to Puck who fly's out the window with them. 

We hear a loud stomp followed by a crunch which I'm guessing means he destroyed what was our leverage. 

I sigh, that could have been the start of something grand. Oh well time to set my plans for Daphinocchio in motion. Hehe. 

I walk past Pinocchio and walk downstairs then I sit on the couch thinking about what I'm going to do. Soon Daphinocchio and Puckabrina join me. "I'm gonna go get some normal food, anyone want some?" Sabrina asks.

Pinocchio and me raise our hands, I like Relda's food but I prefer regular food. 

Sabrina leaves with Puck at her heals like a puppy, cute. 

Now time to put my plan in action.

Daphne and Pinocchio are already sitting next to each other, good. Now what's a good show....? 

I have no clue. So, what now..? I shall wait for them to be standing so I can push them together. 

I wonder why they wont realize their like meant for each other Daphne complains about it with Puckabrina all the time, now she's doing it.

I get up, what's one thing they have in common?

 Elvis.

 I shout, "Elvis ate sausages!!" They both get up and as soon as they did I push them together, making them kiss.. on the lips. They blush and separate, Daphne glares at me and Pinocchio quickly walks off. 

I shrug and sit back down putting on supernatural, which we restarted for the 16th time.

                                                      Pinocchio's POV

I'm sitting on my bed thinking, thinking about many things. 

What just happened, the war, papa...

The adults are at some annual town meeting and the fairy boy and Sabrina are getting lunch so it's pretty quiet, just how I like it. 

Elvis is with me, I think he's mad at Red for lying about the sausages. 

I lay down and rest my eyes. Just as I got comfortable the slamming of the door broke the silence, Puck and Sabrina must by home. 

I walk downstairs and see Red whispering to Sabrina, then Sabrina laughing. 

I can already guess what that was about

I walk over to see what they got. 

Five chocolate doughnuts, Five chocolate chip muffins, and a piece of meat from the butcher for Elvis. 

That took an hour, I think not.

I took one of the muffins, all of this food is unhealthy.. oh well. 

I eat it then sit down on one of the chairs to start watching Supernatural, with the girls.

After we eat I see Daphne start to get antsy, she must be bored

There isn't much to do in the house so I blurt out something I regret, "should we got to the lake?" 

Daphne looks at me curiously since I hated going to the lake, or swimming in general. Red looks at Sabrina, "can we?" 

Sabrina nods reluctantly she hates babysitting us, even though we don't really need babysitting. 

I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. Red always changes in the walk-in closet and Daphne just changes in the room so I take the bathroom.

 I lock the door and get ready.