bnha.2

Name: Aachi Trico

Hero/villain name: Yama Chan (Orca-man)

Gender: male

Age: he's around 17

Looks:

(yeah he's that big

(yeah he's that big.. literally everything is specially made for him..)

Hero/villain outfit: He wears a simple, easily stretching army clothes, he had it specially made so that if he was to change to his merman form it would be easier. The pants are just flexible swimming trunks. But the top half of the suit is a camo grey/green colour that changes to camo blue when he goes into water.

Crush: Bakugo

Sexuality: closeted gay

Quirk: merman/water manipulation

Quirk effects: if he touches natural water he turns into his orca/merman form. He can manipulate water as well when he does

Quirk disadvantages: he can get stuck on land if he gets natural water on him. He can dehydrate easily (but when he goes into the water he's fine) and he's considered weak

Backstory: he doesn't talk about it but he was born to a mother and an unknown father, from what he was told he had no father but he was put up for adoption. He would often wander off for the day but he always came back. He would get punished every day but he did his best to smile through the pain, like Midoria and many others, he admired All might but one day he snapped and accidentally hurt the foster care workers. He then ran away to the beach where he stayed all night, silently cursing at the ocean and running away from everyone. He went into the water and swam away. He was missing for a year til he came back with scars over his tail. It was unclear what they were from. They were from humans that had tried to kill him but failed. He never tells anyone in fear of them doing the same. He soon grew up and applied for UA. He almost failed the entrance exam but he just about got in. He had some problems on the first day and ended up turning into his merman form accidentally before class I'm which the teachers had to get him.. luckily he has more control now.