Cp.2

Name: Trico gum
CP name: Trick or Trico
Age: 26
Gender: male
Sexuality: closet gay
Personality: He's rather cold or sometimes surprisingly cuddly. It depends on his mood. However he's often clingy towards people as he's short and surprisingly light but tends to act like a child between mood swings (it's like he has two sides). He can be childish or warm towards people but sometimes it's fake.
Species: merman (Yes he has legs)
Crush: Slender
Appearance:

Backstory: He doesn't talk about it but he was born to a mother and an unknown father, from what he was told he had no father but he was put up for adoption

Backstory: He doesn't talk about it but he was born to a mother and an unknown father, from what he was told he had no father but he was put up for adoption. He would often wander off for the day but he always came back. He would get punished every day but he did his best to smile through the pain, he admired Slender and his proxies but one day he snapped and accidentally killed the foster care workers. He then ran away to the beach where he stayed all night, silently cursing at the ocean and running away from everyone. He went into the water and swam away. He was missing for a year till he came back with scars over his tail. It was unclear what they were from. They were from humans that had tried to kill him but failed. He never tells anyone in fear of them doing the same. He soon grew up and ran away again to Slender forest.