Holy water anyone?

3 votes to continue x
Third person pov

She played the song on and she felt that vibe she feels with Tessa when they were doing this dance with Nicole.

She let her body loose and let the music control her body.

Her head swayed as the song slowly started.
Her hair swayed as the song slowly started.
Her hips swayed as the songs slowly started.

Start doing choreography when that crazy girls starts rapping.

What's her name again?

Cece?

Catrina?

Candy?

Carpet?

CARDI B!

As the 'city girls' start rapping she slowly does small choreography which includes twerking.

All.
Over.
The.
Place.

Handstands on the door, the spilts, gymnastics, the floor, the mirrors, right next to Zach on the edge of the bed and on Zach lap.

She was dancing all over the place and on Zach!

Zach thought this was very attractive of her on how she looked innocent but could do all these things.

She's my friend I can't think of her like that he sighs

"W...w-wow I didn't know you could dance like that kekèli" he says in the middle of the song as she slowly but seductively walks up to him and place herself on his lap facing him.

She grabs his arms and puts them around his waist and slowly grinds into his area.

"I have this one choreographer that teaches me dances like this with some locals that dance we're supposed to have partners but I don't have one" she says kissing him with a sudden boast of confidence.

Zach shocked by that action stared at her blankly not returning the kiss.
She instantly regretted it and thought what a dumb move.
She quickly gets off standing in front of Zach her hands fiddling with each other.

"Sorry I didn't know I didn't really mean that I was just trying to set the mood-"
Zach stands up close to her and grabs her waist.
"Continue what you were doing...babe" he says biting her lip
He sits down on the edge of the bed, pulling her on top of him and she continues grinding while staring deep into his beautiful eyes.

He moans continuously grasping her boobs in pleasure with his right hand his left Leppitsch hold of her lower behind, also know as the butt.

He lightly squeezes it himself going crazy from all the pleasure he's received in one day. she flips around and her back faces him now, this time she twerks on him sending him over the edge.

He hears familiar lyrics and gets ready to perform the dance her choreographer has choreographed.

(A/n: The first one)

The chorus came along and she knew She had to do a small floor routine that then leads to the song title, twerk.

She went to the floor splitting her legs open and span her hips around with my hands in her head.

She did a little jump on her knees to the left side and then split into a quick twerk combo witch ended with the splits.

The song finished and she stood up slowly and turned around to face zach.

Zachs mouth dropped he sat there with lustful eyes and was so shook!

Kekèli the innocent little bitch did that? What the actual heck!

"Fuck kekèli that was so fucking hot you don't even know" he says getting up pulling her waist to his hard on biting his lip ever so slightly.

"I learnt it with a couple friends as you already know, why am I saying that again" she says drifting off with her voice earning a chuckle from him.

"You're cute" he says in the crook of her neck

"Zach s...s-stop i'm with d-Daniel!" She stutters he was getting her sweet spot

"Well fuck him, this is our last time we're gonna fuck so I'm gonna make it our best" he says kissing her all the down her chest

"N...n-noo! Zachary p-please you can't we can't" She stutters from pleasure

"But kekèli you did a little dance for me, so I'm gonna do a little dance for you, mainly on you but still I guess it's a dance" he says in a baby voice throwing her on the bed straddling her.

Moans were coming from both bodies.
"Zach we can't do this I'm dating Daniel that's a bad thing" she says trying to get up

"No I'm just being nice you know just how you did for me that's what friends do I guess, it's inky fair if I do it and it'll be the last time I promise" he says kissing her lips.

She doesn't kiss back she just lets him.

Zach played one of his favourite songs then quickly pounced onto her body.

(What Zach does on top of kekèli continuously to the best of the song, pretend its him)

It was a heated make out session and she wasn't putting much effort she let him to control. One thing lead to the other and he finished what he was doing to her, she didn't enjoy it tho.

It's just put her off the mood. Every now and then she'll roll her eyes, "is this even dancing" she would mutter "I wish Daniel can do this to me" she would even say but Zach didn't care.

He was sad all of this was going to stop he liked her so much.

This is the first time I'm not doing it for Daniel.
But for Zach.
Were the thoughts going through her head.

"Thanks Zach, that was intense, I h...h-hope this doesn't change anything between us" she says fake panting after that dreadful disaster

"It's fine, now go woo Daniels heart" he says, pulling her by her top into one last kiss on the lips.

"Zachary you literally just did that and your gonn-"

He pulls her into another kiss to shit her off.

10 seconds later and she participates.

"This time I really meant it" he smirks licking the bottom of her lip  and she rolls her eyes

"Shut up zach!" She mutters 

ACTUALLY VOTE IM SERIOUS

DON'T CHANGE IS A FREAKING BOP  IM GONNA CRY BECAUSE THE MUSIC VIDEO HASN'T DROPPED

anyways is this good enough? I don't know what I'm writing?

Iconic jack Avery grinding video just figured this out today, very shook on how old this is by the quality.
Wonder who that other dude is.

Peace out from LA!