I ruined everyones lives.

Please listen to this song^ xo
Vote 3 times to continue this book!

Lelani's pov (still)

Everything went black.

And the last thing that I heard was jack.

Maybe I deserved this, I deserve to be abuse for my dumb actions.

I regret this.

I regret ever dancing, meeting the boys, meeting the girls, Elom and even my own twin. They would be better off without me.

I ruined their lives.

I ruined everyone's lives.

I shouldn't be here, I'm so dumb why did I even do this to the boys they were so kind they were so innocent!

The light is so bright. where am I?
I'm slowly walking towards it, but I I have a gut feeling that's holding me back.
If this is the end of my life, so be it, I really deserve to die.
I've done terrible things to the boys and left them heartbroken.

Come to think of it maybe I am what they say...

I can't believe I've done this I'm such a terrible friend. I can't get out of this one. The media will know.

"MISS ARREAGA IN HOSPITAL AFTER HER DUMB ACTIONS"

I really should die.

I'm for sure not going to heaven although I've been a holy child all my life until this year. Dance, boys and my disgusting brain I've changed...

I should go.

Narrators pov

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

^
(Heart rate monitor)

Doc=doctor
L=Lelani
K=Kia (Kiana)
M=Mum
B=Brandon (her brotherm)
Mr Kuz= Kyle Kuz (he's a male, also one of my favourite basketball players)

(a/n: her father but she don't know because her and Kia were little when he left😉 )

"Stay with us Lelani, please, I need you I've felt lonely all these years and I finally found out that you my twin, your the best twin ever and we have the best family ever c'mon we can do this, fight this!"  Kia says while light tears go down her face she was getting better she was starting to breathe again!

"C'mon baby sis, I love you to much you can do this!" -B( Her brother Brandon) says squeezing her hand.

Their hearts drop when they heard the heart monitor go off like crazy.

________________________________
^
(Heart monitor)

"Patient is failing repeat failing, escort visitors, while we contain sickle side effects and contain her panicking and any type of minimal effects" -Doc

Kia was going psychotic, she couldn't just loose her twin she needs her twin. They're like two peas in a pod.  She was jumping screaming and kicking her legs balling her eyes out. Screaming in pain.

"NO I WANT TO SEE HER WE CAN'T JUST GO"-Kia says screaming and stomping her feat while her mother and father try to take her out the door. Kia wasn't handling this very well. Not well at all.