Rot

"We've all got
    blood on our hands."

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Jamie O'Driscoll has seen death in its abundance of grotesque forms. One morning a woman: raped, gagged and slit open from navel to throat. An afternoon a boy: severed limbs displayed with the articulation of worshippers. Another evening a man: neck butchered, body thrown to the side of the road like an animal.

Amongst it all, Jamie O'Driscoll has seen madness in all of its incantations. Dreams of memories and thoughts, none of them his own, playing through the eyes that belong to human monsters. Jamie O'Driscoll has a gift for finding murderers and like a moth to a flame, he follows a dreadful path carved by nothing short of a thing, determined on catching the beast he is obsessed with proving as human.

( HIS MIND ISN'T HIS OWN )

Cillian Murphy as Jamie O'Driscoll
"Do you fear God, Doctor Cullen?"

( Dedication )To all those who think that Carlisle deserves more attention

( Dedication )
To all those who think that Carlisle deserves more attention.

( Disclaimer )
I do not own Twilight, the story and the characters belong solely to Stephenie Meyer. I only own Jamie, his dialogue and storyline within the series. From 30/10/22 this story is having a full rewrite. Plot points will be changed and chapters will be undergoing extensive editing.

( Warning )
This story will contain descriptions of violence and gore, explicit language, sexual themes and discussions of fragile mental health.

( Warning ) This story will contain descriptions of violence and gore, explicit language, sexual themes and discussions of fragile mental health