 Don't Let Me Go  Pt46

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt46

Hayden's p.o.v

We walked hand in hand into the restaurant being greeted by hundreds of fans, but we pushed our way through. Tonight was about Harry and I, and no one else. The place we went to was an Italian restaurant with the name "Buccaneer De Beppo" and when I walked in, my mouth fell open.

"Harry, why isn't there anyone else in the restaurant?" I almost screamed. "Because tonight, it's just me and you baby!" he said and kissed my forehead. I gulped hard trying to find my way out of this, but there was none. I had finally reached the dead end and telling the truth was the only choice I had left.

We sat down at a huge table and began to look at the menu. I felt stiff, and cold. All I wanted was to just get it over with already, but I had to wait till I felt it was the rig time to tell him.

We ordered food, and fed each other romantically. As scared as I was the whole dinner, Harry made me relax because he was simply being himself. Seeing him happy made me happy.

I couldn't stand that I'd be the one to wipe those dimples off his face. I couldn't stand the thought of me breaking him.

After we finished eating our meals, he was the first one to speak. "Soo... How is Lucia doing?" Oh god... This was the time. This was the moment I'd lose him. "Harry.." I began but he cut me off. "You know what? Forget it. This night is about us. So let's dance!" he said cheekily. I felt relief swarm over my body as he changed the subject.

A few more moments of seeing him smile, I told myself.

As he got out of the table and reached for my hand, I took it, and we walked to the mini dance floor. There was old classic music playing, so Harry spun me around romantically. I laid my head close to his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was fast and unsteady, but still soothing.

This was the last time I'd ever hear it. I look up and our eyes met. This was the time. I was going to tell him right now.

"Harry..." I began but he cut me off again.

"Hayden, I love you so much, and I've been thinking about us a lot lately" he said nervously as I kept my gaze on his. And then it happened. Harry got down on one knee and pulled out a box.

"Ever since the time I first laid my eyes on you, I was in love. I could never imagine my life without you. Hayden Carter Summers... Will you marry me?" he said with his green eyes pleading.

Harry's p.o.v

She just looked at the ring and then at me, the ring and then me, the ring and then me. Did she not like it? Was it too early? Did she not want to marry me?

A billion thoughts attacked my mind while I waited nervously for her response, but it didn't come. She started to cry. Not happy tears, no, far from happy tears.

I got up from my knee and held her close to my chest.

"Babe, what's wrong? Is it too early? I'm sorry, we can forget about it and wait longer" I tried to reassure her. She then pulled and looked at the ground. "Harry, I don't have longer" she whispered in between her tears. What on earth did she mean?

Hayden's p.o.v

It was happening. It was time. "Harry I'm sick" I managed to say the three words. He stared at me with confusion.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel? We can get some medicine on the way..."

"No Harry, you don't understand" I cut him off.

I finally looked up from the ground, and my eyes met his. The worried look of curiosity in his eyes made my heart sink deeper and deeper into my chest.

"Harry, I don't have a sister. I never did. The person with Leukemia... Is me... And I only have two more months to live..."

--

Author's Note: Okay, so the first thing I wanna say is that I'm EXTREMELY sorry for all the wait, I didn't have any time to update, I had TOO much homework... :/ again I'm sorry, BUT I'll try my best each day to update :)

Thank you all for still reading, I really can't believe it :') I appreciate each and every one of you, and I love you all from the bottom of my heart <3

Please don't forget to leave a comment below, and vote and fan please, Thanks! xxx

-Fizzy :)