My Online Love

My Online Love

Author:  BloodyRosses16

Description:

I hesitantly moved the mouse towards it and clicked it. Who knew one click would change my life forever. Amber's life changed when she joined the new hot social site called SocialDrama when she meets an interesting guy in the site. Soon she gets her mind set on helping him when she learns about his past. No matter how much he will try to push her away from his life she won't let him win. No matter how miles away they are, they will always be just on click away from each other.

Hey HOLLYWOOD DIRECTORS!! MAKE THIS A MOVIE PLEASE!! YES THIS IS ANOTHERRRR AMAZING BOOK WHOOO! Guys, its not even cliche, no its not! It has an amazing plot and I enjoyed reading it so so so much! and this does have a sequel! and the sequel is amazing too!! whoo!! The author writes so amazing... I swear.. READ IT NOW!!!

Heres the description for the sequel, Meeting my online love.

BOOK TWO: Stupidity 9 letters 3 vocals 1 meaning Definition of Stupidity: a quality or state of being stupid, or an act or idea that exhibits properties of being stupid. My definition of stupidity: Stupid, reckless teen who flew half way around the world to meet a boy she meet in the internet. She sneaks from her home after she had packed her things and went an airline buying a one way ticket to Paris. Paris, France. Congratulations Ms. Amber Santiago! Your picture has been put on the Wikipedia page of the definition of stupidity! We send are best wishes and hope your trip to France ends up well and not something that could be the biggest mistake you have ever made! No pressure! Sincerely, your brain!

P.S. We haven’t really been in touch for a while. We should start talking again!