Falling for the bad boy

Author: cloe_pretty11011

Description: 

Angie Traton moves to a new city after the death of her parents. Her cousin takes her in. It's the first day of school but everything goes downhill when she ends up in the middle of a fight. She is then introduced to the citys BadBoy. Jase Del-Rey Delsavio. His words are harsh and his looks are mean. Though he might not admit it, but the new girl has his attention. Not wanting to get caught up in love stories he ignore the attraction. Angie soon figures out that the BadBoy isn't as bad as everyone thinks. He's a puzzle and Angie wants to solve it. But being the BadBoy can have it's flaws. Will Jase be able to protect Angie from the ones who want to harm him, especially if his enemies want to go Far to hurt him. These young lovers set out to overcome their differences. Love maybe blind but it's contagious. Will they get caught up in love too. Or will There be a heartbreak. Read how the miss goodie goodie gets caught up with the devil and falls in love the hard way.

;This sounds cliche...right? WRONG! it is not cliche... like i said before... dont judge a book by its cover... or title.. lol anyway.. im reading this again, like right now!> This author is also an awesome writer. She deserves recognition!:) THAts How AWESOME her writing is! I just love love love love loooovveeee her writing. and this is another one of my fav wattpad books! SO READ NOW! ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT::)

~perfectlyunknown