Eleven

A/N: 👀👀👀👀

——

Camila's POV

October 21st 2012.

Sunday 10:15am.

Miami, Florida.

For the first time in months I wake up with a smile on my face. I don't feel guilt, I don't feel cheap, I don't feel like a liar.

I just feel like a normal girl who has shared a kiss with a hot girl and is content for now to just relive it over and over again.

I pull myself out of my comfortable bed and quickly take a morning shower before sliding into some comfortable casual clothes. I don't even think about what last night could mean for the two of us, what risks we might end up taking, or if this whole thing is just one big mistake.

None of it crosses my mind for long, because every time they do, they are quickly replaced with the memories of her lips on mine, her tongue caressing my own, her strong hands touching my skin, setting my body alight.

Making me feel alive.

"Morning!" I smile happily as I walk downstairs into the kitchen where my Mom is making her usual Sunday morning pancakes and Sofia is sat texting on her phone, however by my entrance they both look up at me, suspicious and intrigued looks on their faces.

"Morning sweetheart..." my Mom smiles at me slowly. "You seem cheery this morning."

"Yeah, so unlike you." Sofia raises her eyebrow at me curiously, a joking smile on her face.

I roll my eyes at her dig as I walk to the fridge and pull out a carton of juice and pour it into my glass. "I'm done being miserable." I tell them simply.

"So you're over Mendes then?" Sofia looks amused but my Mom takes my mood to be something else.

"Or maybe, their getting back together?" I can hear the hope in her voice. "That would be a wonderful thing to announce at the Miss Miami tea party later."

"No Mom." I sigh loudly but don't get it get to me.

Not today.

"Shawn and I are not getting back together, Sof is right, I'm over him."

"Already?" My Mom looks at me unsure and I can tell that she doesn't want to believe me. At first, she was like my Dad, and skeptical against my relationship with Shawn because of his mother and sisters reputation as well as the fact that he's not a founding family member, but as the weeks past, my Mom got to see him as the nice sweet guy that he is, and the fact that he is an All-American brunette haired brown eyed star football player with a promising future in the sport obviously had a major impact in her change of feelings too of course.

"Yes." I send her a smile. "I really am over him."

And it's true. Hell, it's a horrible thing to admit, but I was over Shawn before we even broke up.

"Ok sweetie." My Mom holds up her hands before turning back towards the pan on the cooker and shovels two pancakes on each plate and handing them over to me and Sofia.

I smile and take the plate before joining Sofia at the kitchen island as we start to talk about mundane things and how she enjoyed her birthday party the night before.

However the easy going atmosphere doesn't last long when I hear shouting and banging coming from the direction of my Dad's home office across the hall.

"No, no no!" I hear him scream furiously and I turn around just in time as he charges into the kitchen, his face red with anger.

"Honey? What's wrong?" My Mom approaches him worriedly and I swallow my food nervously.