Chapter 13: Surprises, Mini Reunions and Fights

Recap:

Before he can say anything, Kale comes running in a worried look placed on his face. I watch silently once spots Reed who had just come in. He runs over and whispers something that makes him look angrier than I have ever seen him. Chad and I stand and follow them once they get up and rush out the door.

- They are acting like someone unwanted is here...Oh shit.

---------------------------------

Kara's P.O.V

Running out of the cafeteria, down the hallway and out the main doors of the school. I start to calm myself even though its not working that well. I had forgotten to tell Reed that the gang was coming since I thought I had more time to bring up that topic! 

-Tazz said that he was going to be here sometime this week not tomorrow that stupid boy!

Once I'm out in the open, I don't have to look around because right in front of me was no other than Tazzy, who was currently looking at Reed with an amused expression on his handsome face, leaving Reed to shake his head in annoyance.

"You know the rules Tazzy, you have to give me a heads up before you decide to enter my territory, why are you here?" Reed spits as he crosses his arms showing off his muscles nicely. Tazzy mimics his posture without saying anything since he knew that I would step in.

"I didn't think to tell you that he was coming because I thought that I had more time, since this idiot said that he would be here later this week not a few hours later...I'm sorry Reed its my fault." I say as I put myself in front of those two knuckle heads, my back up against Tazzy's chest while I face Reed and his boys, a sheepish smile decorating my face.

I feel Tazzy's arms wrap around me protectively with his chin resting on top of my head making me roll my eyes yet I focus on Reed who's looking even more annoyed than he was a few minutes ago.

Before anyone can say anything I hear tiny footsteps running my way and before I can catch a glimpse of who it was, tiny arms are wrapping themselves around my legs. When I look down I can't help the smile that spreads across my face, since I'm looking at the face that I have missed a lot, so much so that I scoop her up and twirl her around making her giggle her cute little butt off.

"Rosie baby!" I mumble as I smell her hair which smells like strawberries.

"Mummy!" She squeals as I squeeze her to my chest, her body moulding herself to my own, as she hugs me back as tight as she can.

"I've missed you so much baby!" I whisper into her ear as I rock her back and fourth, her soft giggles making me even happier.

See the thing  here is, Rosie is not my biological daughter, she's actually Tazzy's daughter. Long story short, he went off the rails for a bit after his mother died, partying getting drunk and sleeping around which lead to the birth of little Rosie. She's the main reason why he's the way he is now cause Rosie's birth mother just left her on the doorstep outside our house with a note saying 'I'm sorry'. I can't judge her because she was young and desperate so I've the next best thing, raised Rosie as my own little girl. 

Rosie calls me mummy because I've been by her side since she was brought to our house, helping Tazzy while he adjusted to looking after another life while he cleaned up his act.

I remember when we actually noticed that she was really attached to me. It was when Leon took her off me because I needed to go toilet but instead of going quietly like she normally would, she had started crying instead and when I'd take her back she'd stop. Rosie was honestly a really lazy baby, she didn't like crawling around on her own so she always got Leon or Tazzy to carry her chubby butt around which I alway found amusing. Rosie weirdly enough looks like a mixture between Tazzy and I, with my skin tone and his nose and her hazel green eyes that look like a mix between Tazzy's and my own.

As I turn around my smile slightly slips from my face when I notice a shocked Reed...

Shit I forgot he was standing right there...

-------------