Chapter 9- Night Stroll

I heard a knock on my door, but I just stayed on my bed and not bother to open the door. "(y/n)...are you alright?" It was Mey-rin and she sounded worried.
"You have been day dreaming a lot this days..." she asked me, but I just lied to her and said that I was "ok".

"Mhm I'm altight," she sighed " Ok then...well get some rest I'll clean the rest of the plates..."

Even thought i said im ok...im not fine, I'm just...i don't know what happen and why did it happen...

-A bit Earlier-

Closing bit by bit, the space between us was closing. I started to feel nervous so i closed my eyes and tried to say something "S-Sebast-", "Why are you closing your eyes...nothing has happened" i opened them a bit, my forehead was touching hes and the tip of our noses the same...the only thing left were our lips.

He didn't look away from my eyes, I tried not to look at hes but i couldn't. It was like I was Trap in he's gaze, I got flustured and put my hands on hes chest trying to make him give me space, the space between us was small i felt like i couldn't breath "Sebastian...." i said he's name and he leaned a bit more and placed hes chin on my shoulder.

I could feel hes breathing on my neck, my body felt kind of hot and uncomfortable, "..." it was so quiet and awkward i just felt like I had to broke the silence.

"Sebastian...is...something wrong" i felt something soft and dry touch the side of my neck, "Sorry Milday...i just..." he let our a sigh while he separated hes chin from my shoulder.

*I touched the side of neck and asked him what was the thing that touched me, he didn't answer me and just smiled, "...Um ah...shouldn't we get going...?" i said looking away and he nodded.

"Ok then..." he leaned over and one of hes arms went around my waist, "What are you doing?" I grabbed hes shoulder cause I felt like i would fell. His other arm was under me making me sit on it.

(AN: I hate doing this but, so you could understand this...just see the photo I added to this chapter, the way Bassy is holding Ciel that's the way hes holding you c:)

"Put me down!" he Look at me and then opened the door. He started to walk, he was going the way that lead to my room. Worried, that someone could see us, I was started to look around, I saw trough the windows that it was really dark.

"Why should I..." He rested His back on a Wall and look up at me, "Cause this looks wrong..." i said flustered and he let out a sigh while putting me down. "Than-" i was gonna thank him and turn around but he grabbed my shoulder and whispered on my ears.

"Hope you have a GoodNight sleep, My Dear"

He kissed the back of my head and walked away, i wanted to turn around but I just stood there frozen...i couldn't move, i still hear hes voice whispering in my ear,...i have changed since I came to this mansion. I wanted to get In my room so I just broke free from my thoughts and opened the door.

When i did, I closed the door fast behind me and fell to the floor and took a deep breath, "...whats wrong with me..." i stared at the ceiling while thinking about the events that just happen..."My life has changed so much..." i let out a sigh and standed up, i walked to my closet and change myself so i could go to sleep.

I got myself in bed and tug the bed sheets and covered myself with them. I tried to close my eyes but everytime I did Sebastian's smile would come to mind, "Augh...I'll just...draw a bit to get things out of my mind...".

I sat on the edge of my bed and grabbed my drawing notebook that was on the nightstand next to my bed. I flipped the pages, looking for a blank one, "Ah...i remember this..." i stopped flipping until i saw a page that had a drawing of Sebastian.

I started to wonder why did I drew this, but it just made me feel kind of annoyed and frustrated, "Oh who cares!" I flipped the page and started to draw on a new one.

Some minutes passed and i only drew a scenery of some Big ass trees, (AN: ...hehehehehehehe Levi c:) and flowers, "Come on sleep...get to me already..." i standed up and put my notebook on my nightstand.

"...i wanna get some fresh air..." i walk to my door and twisted the knob, i walk down the hall and to the main entrance, "Going out this late..." i said to myself and open the Tall doors and stepped out.

"Ahhh...its cold" i hugged myself and stroked my arms to get warm. I a cold breeze brushed against my body and i shivered, "I should of brought a Jacket or something" I look up the sky and saw the moon was bright and beautiful.

I felt a presence behind me and turned around but saw nothing, "Hellow My Dear..." a heard a whisper from my behind and turned around. When i did I saw that Butler I met on the streets the other day.

"Oh ah...Hi um..." I started to search in my memories for his name, "Claude..." he said and smiled codly, "Sorry, i forgot...so what are you doing out here Claude" i asked and tilted my head to a side, "Walking around enjoying the scenery around me..." He look up at the sky and i just look over my shoulder.

"Say Miss (y/n)...have you ever thought of working for someone else that aren't the Phantomhive's..." he smirked and i started to get confused but at the same time curiosity because of hes sudden question, "Why...why do you ask..." He grabbed my chin and tilted hes head to a side, "...if you ever think of leaving this Filthy Place, come and visit the Trancy State...I'll be waiting..." with that said a gust of wind passed by really quick making me close my eyes.

"Claude I...Where...Where did he go" when i open my eyes he wasn't infront of me anymore. I sighed and decided to get back to my room, as i turned around i bumped into someone's chest, "May I ask, Why are you outside?" It was Sebastian's chest and he was looking down at me.

"I-i Have the same question for you..." I crossed my arms nervously kind of scared to find out what he was gonna tell me, "...I scent a spider so I came out to...Kill it..." he said while looking around, "A spider?" He nodded and let out a sigh.

"Forget it...It left. Now...why are YOU outside" He leaned a bit and look straight into my eyes, my nerves grew so i let out an awkward laugh making Him Sigh again, "...Just...get inside please, it's a Cold night and you might get Cold..." He put an Arm around my shoulder and walked to the Door.

He open the door and i walk in first, i didnt wait for him and just shuffled my feet up the stairs, "Wait..." he grabbed my shoulder and leaned over to my side, "if your going out...inform Me first, ok?" I nodded 3 or 4 times and he let go of me.

I kept walking until i got inside my room, when i did I let out a sigh and hurriedly got inside my bed thinking about the conversation I had with Claude...leave the Phantomhive...why would I do that.

I asked myself and tried to answer the question but I couldn't do this alone, and i was kind of scared to ask this to some of the people around me...so i just kept this to myself.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

...im sorry...

But hey...atleast i tried? éuè

Ok no...si i was gonna make this the kiss scene BUTT...heheh...i read a manga and I'm like in chapter 50 something and like...no kiss has happen but it's just like so exciting how much romance it is shown by words and actions...

So i wanted to tried that...i wanted to try making does excited scenes

...im sorry...

×QUESTION...I'll do this from now on ouo

Whats Your Fav Color?

Mine is...Red...fusha, Royal blue and Yellow ouo Yeaaaaah

*...It was a Kiss on the neck ouo

@-I just started my Levi x Reader Fanfic ouo-@

I'm sorry for not updating...but...I have problems this days...I'm deeply sorry guys