Chapter 2 - Sweet Pump Pump-kin Pie

I hope some of you read this -bows- hope you reader-san a enjoy it...A little Sebastian POV here eue

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Sebastian's POV

After all the mess that had happen to me and (y/n) we started to prepare the tea once more and this time everything ended up well, "Now... (y/n) can you put the sweets that are on the table on that cart." I saw her bring the sweets to the cart with a smile on her face... I wonder why humans smile for every little thing. I stared at her for a while. "Sebastian....im done." I heard her soft voice while she came to my side and patted my back. "Ok then, We're going to the Young Master's Study." she nodded and we walked down the hallway to his Study.

I knock on the door, "Master, your tea is ready..." I waited for the Master's answer. "Come in..." I turn the knob and opened the door letting (y/n) go in first with cart. "Ah (y/n), did you help Sebastian?" She nodded with a smile, "I did, but it was only a bit

I made more trouble than help..." she laugh nervously and scratched the back of her head making her (h/c) (h/s) move to her left shoulder. "Well Sebastian, is she help or not" I glanced at her and nodded, "She is helpful, but still need some training in the kitchen." she smiled at me "Thanks Sebastian" i heard her voice in a low soft whisperer "Very well then...Sebastian i want you to train her..." i nodded and The Young Master stood up and walked to Me and (y/n) "Very well the...i have some work to do, so you 2 should leave now" We bowed to the Young Master and left the room quietly.

"Um Sebastian...can i ask for a little favor" a favor? "Hm...sure what is it" she looked down "Can you teach me how to cook...i only know how to make Tea and some sweets, that's all" Cooking lessons...her (e/c) eyes were staring at me now...hm what is this, her eyes were shining...when people say 'The eyes are the window to the soul' they are not lying or joking...what they say is true, (y/n) i can see her soul right now...it so pure, I just need to have it...wait what am i thinking "Sebastian?" her soft low voice woke me up from my unlikely thought, i turn my head towards her "Are you alright?" i nodded and gave her a smile.

When we arrived to the kitchen i saw that (y/n) change her clothes, she was wearing a (f/c) dress with the sleeves rolled up and a white apron around her waist, she had her hair in a high pony tail and a headband "So what, am I gonna learn from the Master" she made a low laughed and i chuckled "Why don't we make a pumpkin pie for the Young Master" I told her while I looked for the recipe that can help her.

"A pumpkin pie?...sounds great so how do we start then"...i started to read the recipe "First Preheat the oven in 400 degrees" as i read to her she did all of the step that i was telling her to do "Then You must prepare the pie crust by mixing together the flower and salt". Some time passed and we were in the last step of making the Pie "Now...In a large bowl with your mixing speed on medium, beat the pumpkin with evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt..." i stepped closer to her "Now just mix it for a while..." she did it with a lot of concentration, i leaned over her back and putted my head on her shoulder making it easier for me to see, I grabbed the wooden spoon she was using and started to mix "Do it a lil bit faster..." i saw that she was nervous and i stepped back giving her space.

We waited 40 minutes until the Pie was ready, (y/n) walked over the oven making her (h/s) (h/c) move like a soft wave in the air, she putted on some gloves and took out the Pie and placed it on the table..."It doesn't look bad" she was nervous because of the way the taste.

"I'll try it first" i told her while I picked up 2 forks from the cabinet, i gave her one "No...i will, if it taste bad it might kill you" she said sarcastically making me chuckle a bit, she took a lil piece and bite it, her face lighted up into a sweet happy smile "DELICIOUSLY!!...you should try it Sebastian" she told me will she putted a piece of the pie in front of my mouth waiting for me to open it "Hmmm it is...you did a very good job My dear...now why don't we bring a slice of the Pie to the Young Master" she nodded "I hope he likes it...".

We walked to the Young Lords Study, i knocked on the door "Young Master i bring some Pie that (y/n) made" i opened the door and I saw that the Young Master was still doing hes Paperwork "She made it...very well then, i would like to try it" i nodded with a smile and (y/n) Putted the Pumpkin pie plate down on the Young Master's desk, he took the fork and took a bite out of the pie "Very tasty, i like your Cooking" he said while he took another piece into hes mouth.

After that we left the Young Master's Study and went walking down the hall "Sebastian i want to thank you, for helping me" she told me while she grabbed one of my hands and warmly smiled at me "No problem My Dear, if you need anything else, just ask" i kneeled down and kissed her hand then i gave her a Rose she took it in her hands and smiled at me once more making me smile without noticing.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Ahhhhh...i need ideas dammit xl...plz help me o3o