Escape

Ezekiel stared at Isis in amazement. He couldn't believe what he just saw. What kind of girl was she? What did those experiments do to her exactly? Suddenly Ezekiel's expression changed to worry. The monster was still alive. He could hear it growling.

   Isis smile faded as the monster made it's way to it's feet. Isis faced the creature, an annoyed look on her face. "Persistent bastard."

   "You are indeed stronger than we imagined you'd be." Said the man behind the glass. "But you'll need to do better if you hope to kill a juggernaut."

   Isis growled and dashed at the creature. The creature roared and tried to punch her with it's heavy fist. Isis dodged, moving to the side and thrust a kick for the juggernaut's face. The creature dodged. Moving faster than it should with that build. Again it tried to thrust it's massive fist for Isis's stomach, but Isis dodged.

   The girl and the monster went on like this for some time. Dodging and countering attacking each other. Ezekiel simply watched in wonder. The monster was moving faster than it was earlier. Did it became faster or was it just holding back in the beginning?

   It didn't look like either the juggernaut or Isis were getting tired. They seemed completely even. Dodging and attacking each other as if they were dancing. The two finally landed a blow on one another. The juggernaut heavy fist connected with the of Isis's face and Isis bare feet connecting with the juggernaut's jaw.

   For about a heart beat, nothing happened. Then the two went flying in opposite directions across the large room. Both of them crashing through a tall metal metal pillar.

   "Isis!" Ezekiel yelled in horror. He ran over to the girl. He hoped she wasn't dead. She couldn't be. She was the only way for him to survive this crazy madhouse.

   The side of Isis's face was bruised and bleeding. She was also bleeding from the right side of her forehead. Ezekiel didn't know what to do. He didn't even know if she was dead or not.

"Isis?" Ezekiel said softly. He touched her forehead softly. Ezekiel said her name again in a whisper.

   Isis's eyelids flew open. and Ezekiel fell back on his butt. Isis sat up and looked at Ezekiel with a big smile. The bruise on her cheek looked like it was slowly healing itself. The blood had stopped running down from her forehead, though the blood was still dripping.

   "Ezekiel!" She squealed happily. She through her arms around his neck in a tight hug. "Did you see me? I killed it. I killed it for you. Now I just have to kill those bastards hiding behind that glass."

  Ezekiel hesitated before pulling away. He stared at Isis still smiling face. She looked genuinely happy. What did these people put her through?

   Ezekiel opened his mouth to speak but but was interrupted by the sound of a loud roar. Dread gripped his insides. That monster was still alive. A door that was under the glass mirror slide open and out came those soldiers in black armor.

   Ezekiel stared in fear. There were at least 20 soldiers equipped with assault rifles. They gathered themselves around the juggernaut and aimed their weapons at Ezekiel and Isis. Isis growled low in her throat and stood protectively in front of Ezekiel. He didn't see any ounce of fear in Isis.

   "You are strong Isis." Said the man behind the glass window. "Stronger than we thought you'd be. But this little experiment is over. It's time for you to go back to your room. You and the fallen one."

   Ezekiel didn't know who "The fallen one" was. He figured they gave him some kind of code name. That was definitely an odd codename.

   "No." Isis said defiantly. "I'm not letting you take him from me again. Not again."