Copyright, Introduction & Dedication

Chronicles of a So-called Fire God
(Abridged Version)

By Geoffrey G. N. Harrison

Wattpad Edition | Copyright © 2014- Geoffrey G. N. Harrison

Cover Design by Geoffrey G. N. Harrison

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.

Message from the Author

This story is my (edited) recollections of a Dungeons and Dragons game I played in. I have kept the names of the characters, but everything else, and particularly anything that may be copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast, has been renamed or altered.

My intention with this story is to produce a chapter that covers a significant portion of the story, as all chapters aim to do, but also to keep the wording to a level to allow the chapter to be read in a short span of time, e.g. during a lunch break.

Also, this edition of the story is an abridged and unedited version. There may well be spelling issues, inconsistent names, etc. If you do spot any glaring errors, please let me know and I can get it corrected.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoy it. Please leave me some feedback on this story.

I have to say that this is a very important story to me. Without my good friends Jon, Ben and Steve this would never have happened. Thanks guys.