Troublesome Times in the Ponyville Library (Spike) 2/3

I sat up out of bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Whoooooo!" Owlicious said loudly, causing me to jump a little.

"Owlicious! Don't to that!" I told it angrily.

(A/N did I spell Owlicious correctly, and is it a girl or a boy?)

Yawning, I staggered down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Pouring myself a bowl of cereal, I hummed the Cutie Mark Crusader theme song. Singing it loudly now, I sat at the table to eat. Owlicious flew down and sat on the table, whooing at me to stop.

"Fine." I said to it. It flew away after I return to humming. Getting up out of my chair, I grab some coins and head for Sugarcube Corner. A nice treat won't hurt anyone. As I was walking down the road to the shop, a cloaked pony stopped me.

"Spike, you are to come with me. Do not scream," said a hoarse and scratchy voice.

"No! Please, where are you taking me?" I said, terrified of what is happening.

"Remain calm. If you are quiet, you will live," the pony instructed. After what felt like hours of walking, we arrived at a small hut in the middle of a dark, creepy, forest. When we walked into the hut, I was greeted by tiki masks on the walls, and the scent of saltwater in the air.

"Have a seat young Spike, and here, have something to drink. We don't want you dehydrated," they told me, passing me a clay mug filled with a cloudy liquid. Uncertainly, I took a sip, and slowly, everything went black.

I awoke feeling like I was trapped. I don't like small spaces. Rubbing my eyes, all I could see was black. Where am I? Beginning to panic, I extended my arm, I reached for the darkness. What? What is this? Hmmmm. Am I in some kind of.. Bubble? I sat up in the bed of.... Sponge? What is this?

"Hello?" I called out nervously. My voice sounds strange. What is going on?

"Oh, you're awake," said a kind sounding voice. Suddenly, the black substance was gone, and I was blinded by extravagant blue. Looking around, I noticed that the room we are in is like a dome, and the walls are completely transparent, with nothing but blue all around. Sand floors? Well, they have interesting taste in home decor. Wait. I'm underwater!

"Spike, calm down. You've gone pale," the pony said soothingly. It was only now that I noticed, it is not a pony at all! Well, it kind of is. The body of a pony, and the tail of a.. Fish? It had light yellow hair and baby pink flank, with a softened shade of lime green for the tail. All these were too much. The sights are overwhelming. With that, the world became dark again.

A/N

So what do you think? Why did these creatures capture Spike? I guess we'll find out tomorrow :)

-Sarah