My Sister, Princess Celestia (By Luna)

(AN, you have waited long enough. Here you go!)

I said the complicated spell in my head.

Moon, Moon

Dawn, Down

Dusk, Up

Today

Tomorrow

Moon, Moon

High Above

Rise Now

Up, Up

Moon, Moon

Rise

The moon rose high above my head. I do this every night. I sleep during the day, and watch during the night. My sister, Princess Celestia, she has it good. She sleeps at night, and watches in the day. She's so lucky. The ponies play in her day, and shun in my night. It's not fair! Maybe if I don't lower my moon, the ponies will just have to play in the dark! That will work! From this day forward, the night, will last, FOREVER! (Evil laughing)

"Luna! Luna! It's time to lower the moon!" Celestia said, as she galloped onto the top of the tower. "I know." I said plainly. "Sooooo, go ahead" Celestia said. "No." I said. "What?!" She exclaimed. "I'm NOT lowering the moon tonight, or any night." I said confidently. "Luna, lower the moon." Celestia said firmly. "No." I said. I wouldn't give in. "Luna, sister, please?" She asked one last time. "My sister, Celestia, no." I told her. "Luna, dear sister, I am very sorry to do this." She started, "For your disobedience and evilness, by my royal command, I hereby banish you to the moon for 1000 years." She said. "What! Wait! No! I will!" I stammered. "It's too late. I have seen the darkness in you." Celestia told me.

I've been on the moon the past 999 years. Tomorrow night the stars will help me escape my cold, dark, prison. You must be wondering about how my moon looks. Well, Celestia isn't that cruel, she made a dark, quiet castle for me to live in. I have a nice bedroom, and my couch is comfortable, but it's so lonely. I have guards, and cooks, and cleaners, but they are shy and afraid of me. Well, the guards just don't talk to me. The moon isn't actually that cold, it's just how you feel when you haven't seen light for 999 years. The ground is hard and dusty, and the food tastes weird. I like taking long walks. When I'm frustrated I walk. I walk a lot.

The moon is spinning. Faster and faster.

I'm falling. I can't try to fly, my wings just slap up beside my head. I let myself fall.

I've been falling the last 10 minutes, and I'm kinda mad now.

Finally! I can see the ground! And sun! It burns! Just kidding, I'm fine.

I landed smoothly, with the help of my wings. I missed the grass!

I breath in the fresh, summer air. I flopped down in the grass. A butterfly lands on my forehead. No. On my crown. On my crown! I'm princess again! I fly up and head home, to my sister, Princess Celestia.