The Sponge I Call A Friend

It's human. At least I think it's human. It looks like one. Talks like one. But sadly, it's a sponge. Not literally. What I mean is, the person I'm talking about copies and sticks to other people. For example, a girl named Gloria. The sponge, which is what we will call her, tends to favouritize Gloria. She invites her over to her house 24/7 which is beginning to annoy Gloria because she has a family too, but the sponge doesn't care.

The sponge is a kind of person that is bleak. Boring. And in some cases, annoying. (This sponge likes to treat me like I'm a piece of gum they found at the bottom of their shoe. And what I want to know, is why. But that's not important right now. We're talking about the tea that needs spilling, without giving away my friends names and how I truly feel.)

Okay, back to the sponge. She seems to be able to still get the boys, even if she's boring and hides her true personality from people. I say this because no one could be that boring. I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe it. She can't be that boring.

One of the reasons why I am annoyed with her right now is because, one, I'm pretty sure she likes my (week ago) crush Mitchell, who she nicknamed carrot because she thinks she can and she wants to add more to the name but I'm afraid that if she does I'm going to tear out her skull. Call me jealous, but it's not precisely over Mitchell. It's over the fact that she can get anyone she wants. ANYONE. Hell, she even tried making moves on Gloria's boyfriend. But thank god she failed otherwise I would have to deal a very upset friend and a very snobby sponge.

Call me melodramatic, but I think, if I ever hear her talk down to me again, I think I'll cry and die inside. Just kidding, I'll punch her lights out. Okay, also just kidding. But what do you think a gal like me can do? Write a story or a chapter about her?

Just realised that's exactly what I did.

Anyways, it happens all the time now, her sucking up Gloria and all her emotions. It's like Gloria became the new thing for her to play with, while I sulk in the f***ing corner, whinging about how I got left behind. I should start a t.v series called top ten mistakes. The sponge would be the main mistake. Did I write mistake? I meant star. He he.

Alright, so I'm all done rambling. Tune in for the next tea ready to be spilled. Comment your own tea that you want me to spill for a follow and vote on all your written books, and look out for a comment that is sent privately to you, saying Winner for a story to be written about you! Bye readers!

NOT ACTUAL NAME FOR THE USE OF PRIVACY TO THOSE INVOLVED.