Finding Marcos

Abbey's POV

"He got a phone call from guy, something about helping a family. He ran off about an hour ago, alone." said Clarice. 

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" asked my daddy.

"He told me not to, and he didn't want to get anyone else involved because it was dangerous. I was thinking about how I owe Lorna" replied Clarice. 

"She is going to be pissed if he died" said Daddy. I didn't now if they remembered that I was still in the room so I decided to be a little cheeky. 

"Language daddy" I said to him. He turned and smiled before laughing at my comment. Clarice also bust out laughing at what I had said. I could someone running around outside my room. The door opened and Lorna came in. 

"Hey, have you guys seen Marcos?" she asked. "He ran off about an hour ago" I said to her. "What! When I get my hands on him!" she said angrily. 

"We'll find him" said daddy turning to me. "Abbey I need you to stay here with Lorna ok?" he said. "Wait what?! I'm coming with you" she said. "Fine I'll ask Alexa to watch her" said daddy. Daddy left the room for five minutes before returning with Miss Alexa. "Stay here, ok?" he asked me. "OK daddy" I said. "Come on" he said to Clarice and Lorna. "Wait what? where are we going? We don't even know where he is" said Clarice. "Clarice is right John" said Lorna. "I found you Clarice, trust me, I can find him" he said.

"Bye daddy" I said to him before he left. Miss Alexa came over and held out her hand to me which I took. "Be good ok?" he told me. "I will, come back please?" I asked. "Don't worry I'll come back" he said. Miss Alexa and I watch them leave before going back inside. "Let's get something to eat ok?" she asked. "OK" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note 

Next time:

John finds Marcos and coming back to the underground.