Five years later...

Whaddup? It's me, Leafa!

So here we are again, five years later after writing Grayza Week. Almost, because it's mid-April and not mid-August. You're probably asking yourself right now, what is going on? Why did this old book suddenly update five years later?

Well, since I'll be retiring from my Wattpad career after graduating Senior High School (I'll be entering 12th Grade in June, by the way), I decided to start finishing things in here. And I want to give this book some justice, just like I will give my other books some good justice. I'm currently having my summer vacation right now, so I don't have much to do.

Here I am rewriting this book five years later, just because I'm bored and I want to see how much my writing style has changed over the course of half a decade. I will be keeping the prompts, but I might be changing the storylines, the points of view, and basically the chapter of the day. It depends on how terribly I did five years ago.

So anyway, how about we proceed?

Day 1 - Cuddles/Playful
Day 2 - Dance
Day 3 - Children
Day 4 - Protection/Scar
Day 5 - Luck
Day 6 - Clothes
Day 7 - The Knight/King and Queen

I also want to thank every single Grayza fan there is out there. I won't be throwing out another Grayza fans message at the end of the last oneshot, because well, that's just redundant. I want to thank you all for still supporting our ship despite every single thing that has happened!

Here are my other Grayza books if you're interested, by the way!

Dramatically [Grayza]
- Gray and Erza enter a fake relationship just to make one Juvia Lockser jealous, but get carried away until Erza goes missing and Gray gets into the biggest adventure of his life to find her.
- This was written in 2014! It currently has 54k reads, 45 parts (40 being chapters, three being author's notes, and two being special chapters), and a ton of support from the Grayza community!

ON HOLD: Tragically (The Sequel to Dramatically) [Grayza]
- Ten years after Erza went missing and Gray finding her to defeat the guild Tornado Requiem, the two finally get married until the Elements kidnap Gray and leave the entire guild in another search session and in a fight against the Elements.
- This was written right after Dramatically! It currently has 1.7k reads, ten parts (nine being chapters and one being an introductory author's note), and it is currently on hold, because I left Wattpad for school and I also ran out of ideas for it. But I will get back to it after writing The Same Sound!

The Same Sound [Grayza]
- Gray Fullbuster, heir to the Fullbuster Hotels, watches his life collapse after the death of his mother and the tight grip of his father until he discovers the power of music through falling in love with Erza Scarlet, a mute musician.
- I'm currently writing this one! It currently has 800+ reads, ten parts (nine being chapters and one being an introductory author's note). I hope you read it!

Anyway, let's do this! CVSF (Comment, Vote, Share, Follow) and byeonara~!