Chapter 11..Louis Tomlinson Spilted the Nachos

"Hey Audrey Are you awake??" I heard someone ask...I smiled- it sounded like Alisa at one of are older sleepovers from back when we were in 5th and 6th grade.

"No..I'm ski diving" I said rolling over and putting my head under my pillow.

"Wake-up" He said pokeing me in the back repeatedly.

"Stop it" I groaned I wasn't a morning person.qnd I didn't plan on being one today.

I glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table. 6:15 "Lou why in the world are you up so early?" I asked turning over and shifting my weight onto my elbows...I could barely see his face since he was on his knees leaning against the matress.

"You said we had to wake up early so I woke up earrrrrrrrlllllyyyyyyy" He said smirking.

"Urrrrrrrrrrrmmmm" I groaned

"Wake-up!!" he shouted directly in my ear.making.it feels as though my entire head was vibrating.

"Okay, okay, okay , I am UP" I said flinging forward and hitting foreheads with him.

"Ow!!" we both said reaching up to rub our throbbing foreheads before we started to laugh again.

"So...Oh yeah, today's the Fair!" Louis said excitedly.

"So you wanna go for that country look..plaid, jeans, and cowboy boots " I said winking

"Um I thought we were in L. A. " he said raising his perfectly alined eyebrows

"Well looks like you need to borrow Liam's clothes" I giggled tapping his nose.

"Errrrr....not my thing" he said

I got back up out of the bed and skipped into shower.

"Your disgusting Audrey, I know what your doing in there" I heard him say over the noise of the water.

"Well I guess I won't invite you in then" I said inbetween laughs.

"Awhhhhhhhh" I heard him say as he.flopped down on my bed.

Finally I got out of the humid steam and ringed out my hair.

I went over my legs with my razor, brushed my teeth and finally chose my outfit.

Of course I made Lou leave the bedroom before I went into my closet.

I glanced at m plaid chothes I was very O.C.D. sometimes so my closet was arranged by style and color.

"Oh I have the perfect Idea" I said to myself before grapping the EXTRA large red plaid men shirt I had...for comfyness reasons and buttoned it rigth below my neck then tied the sleeves into a fancy bow around my chest and waist and BOOM insta- adorableness of a dress from a old T-shirt!

I turned towards the mirror and matched the dresss with my black cowgirl boots. I took a red ribbon and my blow dryer and tackled my curls. I brushed it enough so that it would be striaghtened a little and side braided. I tied the end with a bright red ribbon.

"You look nice" Lou said from the doorway scaring me.

I turned to see him standing there in a red plaid shirt and blue jeans. He started chuckleing

"What" I asked , hands on my hips.

"We match" He smiled.

Do you have any idea how twilighty he sounded?

"Yeah we do, where did you get those?" "I packed th others boys too" He said going back in to the bowl of cereal he was eating "that better not be fruitloops" I said making a face 'and what if it is" He smiled "I might have to killl you..those are my Fruitloops and I protect them" "wanna bite " he asked holding up the spoon rainbow colors of O's filled the spoons tiny space like a mountian. 'Sure"