Chapter 4, Before and Afters....

I woke up, A large bright light hungover my head. I wondered if I was in Heaven.

 I looked to my right and saw a person sitting in a chair.  I rubbed my eyes because the light stung them. My vision was blurry. My head hurt and so did my shoulder. I glanced around. I saw 2 folding chairs, A pulsh chair with big cushions and a side couch that sat near a window.

"Who are you??" I asked. I sounded drugged
"I'm the guy that saved your life" he said in a calm voice.
"Hey Superman" I giggled. The boy started to chuckle. Then I relizied where I was. I was in the hospital.

I suddenly couldn't breathe like at all, I was flipping out. My thoart closed up. I look at my hand to see something on it a tube. I was shaking my hand and yelling.

"Hey, hey,calm down, your alright!" The boy was telling me, he jumpped up and was pushing me back down with his hand on my shoulders.
"Ow!" I yelled
"Oh yeah, sorry about that I forgot" he said backing away.

'I hate hospitals!!" I cried I wiped off my face with my other hand.
"Look I'm sorry you hate hospitals but I had to bring you here, like the E.M.S. people told me too!!" He said in an Accent?. It was British.

My vision returned to normal and I must've knocked the drugs out of me... but then again maybe I hadn't, because standing in front of me was LOUIS TOMLINSON!

"What the" I mummbled,
"Look I gonna tell you what happened because I don't think you remember much, alright" He handed me a bottle of water and a bag of M&Ms and took a seat on the end of the bed. I pulled my legs up. I got a good look at him then.

He was soaking wet from head to toe, His blue button-up polo shirt clung to his arms and skin. I glanced at the red jacket on the floor, it was making a puddle.

"So here's what happened" He started

*LOUIS POV*

I stepped of the elevator onto the sixth floor, I already walked up and down the other 5, "What a wonderful Floor," I said to no one inpiticular. I got a few strange looks.

Then I saw a little boy, I went up to him and handed him a five. "Go press the elevator button a few times then run and you can keep it" I whispered to him. I watched th kid hit the button and hide behind a nearby plant. The elevator came to a stop and a lovely young girl stepped out.

She gave the boy a face when he laughed and stepped out from behind the plant. I went to go up and talk to her. Then I heard it. A gun Shot.
I turned around to see a thirty year old tosser standing above the floor secretary. She looked dead to me. I ducked behind the bush the little boy had hid behind.
The girl gasped placing her hand over her mouth her eyes filling with tears. The mans head jerked quick in her direction.
He sneered.She jijjled the handle to the balcony. Only to be noticed by the tattooed man. With a gun.

"Where do you think you're going little girl. Scared of me?" he sneered,taking steps towards her.

The door opened and she feel backwards onto the cement balcony.

I looked around the only thing I could find wa a metal chair , a vase, and a weird statue. I picked  them up and moved towards the man. He back turn.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't be afaird. I treat pretty girls real nice. Really nice." He smirked once again.

"Please, Please don't hurt me." she pleaded

"Haha you begged, I love it when my victims beg" He doubled over in laughter.

Please, I'm begging" She cried only to hear the tosser laugh harder.

"Now that the fun's over, you're gonna die." he raised the gun towards my head.