Chapter 3

Rin knew exactly what was wrong it was her grandmas death. As mentioned before he wasn't the one to comfort people. Such physical contact made him blush. " Y/n it's okay. She- she's in a better place now. " he struggled for the right words as she continuously cried. His heart beated as hers was broken. What was this strange feeling he felt? It felt fuzzy and warm. No no it couldn't be love? Or could it? He shook his head as he rubbed her back with a more comforting way.

Rin and y/n had skipped the last class which was with yukio. Instead they went to a field behind the school. Her face was red and she felt helpless. She felt like it was her fault she had died, like she didn't do enough. But the truth was was that she spent most of her time taking care of her and doing everything she could. Usually she wouldn't skip class, but she didn't want to go to class with her face all red. Y/n sat on the swaying grass, looking down. It felt like something was missing, like a missing puzzle piece. She pulled her legs to her chest and buried her face. " Y/n. . . It's alright. . uh- You know a lot of people pass. I know how it feels. it hurts . . A lot. " He looked down, and tries not remembering his mother dying. y/n looked up at him. She had never seen him so sad before. She practically pounced on him and hugged him gently. " I'm sorry. . " She whispered, trying not to cry. She buried her face into his shoulder, sniffing. " I'm so sorry.. " she cried, trying not to make it loud.

Rin was worried about her as mentioned before, but it made him feel sad. But he was just a demon, he couldn't feel anything, or could he? Y/n felt like she had been drowned in cold water, not saying goodbye, and everything had just passed by just like that. She took in a shaky breath, wiping her face with her hand, finally the innocent person she was, she began to talk, her voice quiet. " I probably look ridiculous. . " She said, watching tears fall to the grass. " I don't even know you that much and here I am crying like a complete idiot over a stupid thing. . " She said, not daring to make eye contact. For she, was to humiliated to even look at him, afraid of being judged. " I'm sorry. . I'm sorry that I make you mad! I really am. . I hate myself for letting her die, I hate the fact that every- " y/n always blamed herself for little things, she was a sensitive and fragile girl, like a flower. She was only just blossoming into a beautiful young lady who acted so vibrant, yet she got hurt so easily, she had no one. Rin couldn't take her beating herself up so bad. His eyebrows furrowed and he let out a small growl. " y/n, you can't just beat yourself up for these things! She was sick! She died. Do you really think that she passed away because of you?!? Well she didn't! You did your best, I've seen it. " She looked up, her eyes filled with tears, her cheeks bright red. " don't do this to yourself! Your to nice of a person to deserve this. Your fine the way you are! So don't change! Ever. " he said, looking to the side, his cheeks finally getting red from what he had just said, but it was true. She needed someone to tell her things like this. " I'm sorry. . " She whispered, looking back down, realizing he meant he liked her the way she was and he didn't need to change, because she really was a great person.

The day was over and Rin went to talk to Yukio, she heard yelling and decide it wasn't her place to stand. She walked home, it started to rain. She was soaked, shaking like a leaf in the wind. She rubbed her arms to try to keep warm, but it started to rain even harder. " almost there. . " She kept telling herself. But she was only a third way home. After a while of walking she heard running, thinking it was only an animal. Rin was running to her, turning her around, feeling her ice cold skin. " What the hell?! What are you doing? It's cold and raining out here! You could get sick! " y/n looked at him, giving him a small smile. " I'm almost there! I can make it. " She said, looking at him. He was going to yell at her again but she had already been through enough. He sighed and then looked at his jacket, thinking if he should give her the jacket. He did.

They picked up her clothes and the things that meant most to her and brought it back to his house. Yukio saw the entrance of the girl and the demon, he had gotten notified earlier she would be returning. In his hands, he held a towel, taking a step towards her. He hung the green, prickly towel around her shoulders, kneeling down and taking her delicate, slender hand in his own. He looked up at her, gently caressing her somewhat soaked hand with his thumb. " Are you okay, y/n? " the more caring man out if the brothers asked, his eyebrows formed a worried expressing. Y/n covered her face with her arm, making sure he didnt see her red, blood shot eyes. But, she nodded, sniffing.

Rins eyebrows furrowed as he saw Yukio with y/n. " Hey, four eyes! What do you think your doing? " he let out a low growl, his left hand placed on his hip. " taking care of her. " he said, looking back at his brother. " Taking care - what? " he said, clenching his jaw. " I'll take care of her - " said the younger one, getting cut off. " What do you mean I'll take care of her? I've been taking car of her this whole time! Step aside, Yuki. " said Rin, getting closer to y/n.

Yukio ended up being the mature one and letting Rin get his way as always. He had to go to a meeting, leaving them alone, alone - just Rin and y/n. Rin scratched the back of his neck, stepping towards y/n. " Let's take this off. " he said, taking the soaked towel off of her shoulders, next came off his dripping, darker shaded jacket he let her borrow. Y/n felt like useless, more like a ragdoll. She still stood there, sweet memories of her grandma filled her memory like candy. He handed her a dry towel, one that was drier than the prior one. She dried her hair in small, circular motions, her fingers bent to make such a movement. Once she was done, Rin, being somewhat gentleman, took it. " You should change. " said the demon, as y/n nodded. The rather heartwarmed man walked to his room and with him, he carried a light blue pair of pajamas. He brought them over to y/n, smiling softly.

She took them, changing momentarily, her train of thought didn't seem to get interrupted by the small creeks of the house, the sound of thunder. Blinking a few times, she then slipped them on. She felt so empty, like a jar that was used so many times, it had been cracked, cracked in areas no one would suspect, the part that kept it feeling alive.

{ Hey guys! I decided to make another chapter since people are still voting! 030 hope you all enjoy! And please excuse my crazy P.O.Vs I just realized they change xD like some is 1 person 2 and 3 but I think I'll stick with 3 cx }