Chapter 2

You walked in your house after wavin goodbye to your new friend. " wow.. I thought I wasn't going to have friends. " y/n said, chuckling. Since y/n had a kind heart she already loved Rin in a friend way. He was very sweet and nice once you get to know him.

After her daily routine y/n took a shower, the nice hot water trunking down her body, relieving the stress she held. " this feels so nice.. " she said softly, running her hands in her h/c hair.

After the shower she got out, wrapping a towel around her body and around her hair, making her way to her room. Y/n closed her door quietly, making sure she wasn't to wake up her grandma. Being the happy person she was, y/n put on her cute zebra stripped pjs on, something her parents bought her for Christmas.

Once she was tucked in she pulled her blankets up to her face, closing her eyes, trying to sleep. One thing she was scared of was the dark. It was scary to her. She couldn't sleep from all the rustling that was going on outside. She peeked one eye open, looking out her shade covered window. Y/n saw nothing but a spooky tree that was over her window.

Then all of a sudden she saw a cat figure on the tree, scratching your window. " Aww.. He must be cold.. " she said, standing up and opening her window. It was a black cat with big yellow eyes, " Hi little guy! " y/n said smiling. " Come here! " she said as the cat basically jumped in her arms. " Your a cute little guy aren't you? " she said, scratching the cat behind his ear. " are you lost? " the girl asked, the cat nodded and y/n chuckled. All of a sudden a noise could he heard outside. " Kuro!?! " it sounded like Rin. Y/n peaked her head out of the window. " Rin? " said y/n, looking around. " Oh Hey! Have you seen Kuro? " he asked as she checked the collar, it said Kuro. " yeah! He's right here! " she smiled. " I'll bring him to you! Just hold on! "

She walked downstairs with the cat in her arms, opening her door. The cat jumped out of her arm and ran to rin as he picked Kuro up. Y/n thought how cute it was of how friendly he was to him. " Please come in! " she said, smiling. He stepped in and looked around. " Wow! It's so clean! " He said a but to loudly. She wanted to tell him that her grandma was sleeping but she was so shy to tell him. " I'll be back.. Just a minuet! " she said quietly, opening the paper door and seeing her grandma asleep, putting her hand to her forehead. She didn't feel like anything. She looked at her chest to see if she was breathing, a rush of worry came upon her. " G-grandma? " she said, putting her finger to her neck. There was no beat, she wasn't breathing. " G-grandma?!! Are you okay?! " she said in tears, putting her head to her chest and hearing no heart beat. Rin heard her, comming in the room. " Hey- " he got cut off from her crying and hugging him. " She's dead.. " she said hysterically crying. " what? " he said as she nodded. He gave in and held her close, her head on his shoulder.

He held her close to him, awkwardly trying to comfort her. He wasn't very good with this, trying to comfort her as best as he could. Inside he truly felt sorry for her. " It's okay.. " he said quietly.

He ended up taking her to his dorm. She saw her older brother which was her teacher. She looked up and blushed. ' wow! He's so cute.. ' she thought. Y/n's face was red from crying. " Are you okay? " yukio asked as she nodded.

Y/n fell asleep on Rins bed as he sat beside her, just looking at her. He realized how beautiful she was and innocent. He picked up his hand and gently pushed her hair out of her face. She was so beautiful, he blushed as he realized what he was doing, getting up and walking out of the room.

Y/n was dressed, she saw rin dressed as well, getting things ready. " Goodmorning! " she said happily. Rin looked confused of how happy she looked. ' why is she so damn happy? Didn't her grandma just die? ' he asked himself. " Morning.. " on the inside y/n felt sad and miserable. She had lost her whole family, it felt like she was the last person who represented their family. She honestly didn't feel like going to school, she wanted to cry, but she kept it on the inside.

They walked to school together in silence, a smile still on y/n's face. It bugged Rin but he didn't say a word to hurt her, usually when he said something it hurt.

It was lunch time and y/n sat alone, she couldn't find Rin and wanted to be alone. She looked down at her hands and started to cry, she couldn't help it. She tried to be strong like her mom told her but she couldn't anymore. Her family, all of them were gone. Tears fell down on her hands from her cheeks. She felt a hand on her shoulder. " L-leave me alone.. " she whispered, trying not to cry. " Hey, it's me. " Said Rin sitting next to her. " Eh- are you... You okay? " he had a hard time asking things like this. " No. " she whispered as he held her awkwardly.

( update! This is not very good but enjoy XD comment or vote for next chapter )