Wolf Dude

Riley's POV

I awaken from my unconscious state. As I opened my eyes, I noticed one thing immediately: I couldn't see anything from my right eye. I raised my hand quickly to my eye. When my hand made impact with my eye, I felt a rush of pain. I yelped and lowered my hand. I looked to my right and see a glass of water with some pain killers. There was a note to the left of the glass. The note read: 

Riley,

You need to be more careful with what you do! You gave Sam and I a scare! If we aren't here when you awaken, we went out to see the damage of the house-fire from last night and to get supplies. Castiel is at the motel with you, now. Be good and stay safe, bitch.

~Dean

I chuckle. I would have to apologize to Sam and Dean later. I try to get up so as to see my face and why I can't see out of my right eye, but as soon as I tried, Castiel appeared behind me.

"Now is not the time for you to get up, Riley." He says firmly.

"Cas," I start in protest, "I'll be fine! I'm just getting up to see what's up with my face."

Castiel lets me go, and I get up and go to the bathroom mirror. As I look into the mirror, I see that my right eye is covered in a gauze and an eye-patch. I start to peel off the eye-patch and gauze slowly. When it is fully removed, I see three deep gashes over my eye. They weren't stitched, which led me to believe they were not suitable for stitching.  I start poking at the wounds lightly. Castiel appears behind me and moves my hand away from my face. I turn around and look up at him.

Catiel's POV

Riley looks up at me with innocent interest. I look back at them. Their right eye was exposed, revealing a glassed over eye with those three scratches over it. I pick them up bridal-style carefully and take them back to the couch.

"Stay here." I tell them firmly. I went to go get more gauze from the first aid kit Dean had brought me and the eye-patch. When I got back to the living room, I see that the television was on.

"Es Lion King 2," They say childishly. A scene with a brown lion starts and they point to it, "That looks like me!"

"Who is that character you compare yourself to?" I ask them as I sit down with them to replace their gauze and watch the movie with them. 

"His name is Kovu," They say, "He's the illegitimate son of Scar, an evil lion who killed the previous King, Mufasa, out of envy. He is going to be faced with an awful choice. "

I hum in amusement as I reapply the gauze and eye-patch. When I finished, I sat back and watched the movie with them. I didn't really understand it, but to see that they liked it made me smile. The Shield is by far the most amusing  creature.

Dean's POV

Sam and I walk into the motel after going on the supply run. Sam said he'd go in first since he was covered in ash and reeked of cinder. Sam walked in and stopped short. I almost ran into him. I walked around him to see inside, and what was in front of me, surprised me. Riley was being embraced in Cas' wings as they sat in his lap. The TV was on. I looked at that and saw the final scene of Lion King 2. I laughed slightly and walked in.

"Dean, Dean, Dean!" Riley shouts at me childishly, "Look! Es me!" They point at the TV as a Brown lion with a scar over his eye roars as he becomes the heir for the throne. 

"Nah." I say, "You're the pig."

"He's not a pig, you uncultured swine!" They shout more childishly than before. I laughed. I fell on the bed and relax. Sam walked into the bathroom and started his shower.

"So, Riley!" I start. They turn to me as they popped a pain reliever that Cas gave them into their mouth, "How you feel after last night's hunt?"

"I feel great!" They start excitedly, "I killed everyone who was left before I came out! It was so cool yet so scary! Dean, I thought I was gonna die in there! I couldn't see past the fire; it was so cool!"

I stare at the ceiling in shock, "Sam! How many bodies were at the ruins?" I shout.

"The same amount as the registered residents, 12. Why?" Sam shouts from the confines of the bathroom.

"Well, Goddamn! We got ourselves a wolfdude!" I say impressed, "Wolfdude's gonna kill all the wolves, one day!" 

"Dean," Cas starts. I look to him and see he's shaking his head, "You're embarrassing them!"

"So, when we leaving?" Riley asks.

"Soon as Rapunzel finishes his shower." I say. They laughed and snuggled into Cas, "Hey! That's my man!"

"Sorry, Deanie-beanie, but he's so warm!"