Pillow Forts and Mama Drama

~Dan's POV~

"Remember when we made that pillow fort and you-" Alex trailed off, realised what she said and bit her lip.

Of course I remembered my first kiss. How could I forget something as important as that?

:Flashback:

We were both fourteen and bored teenagers on a cold November night. I had been over at Alex's for the day and we had run out of things to do after making a pillow fort.

"I have an idea." I smiled coyly. I had always thought Alex was beautiful, and had always wanted to kiss her, but she was so out of my league.

"What?" Alex asked, blowing her fringe out of her eyes.

"Why don't I teach you how to kiss?" I suggested quickly, butterflies having nuclear wars in my stomach.

"What like, proper kissing? What do you know about kissing?" Alex asked as ahe hugged a pillow to her chest, her scottish accent coming through breifly. She was biting her lip again, and it drove me crazy.

"Yeah. I've kissed girls before, and you haven't so I know more about kissing than you." I replied, sassing probably too much but I was young and nervous.

"Yeah okay." Alex agreed. "But we're not going out or anything."

"Okay." I agreed. "Come here and put your arms around my neck."

"What?!" Alex frowned.

"It's what all girls do." I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh right." Alex nodded and gingerly placed her arms around my neck.

"Then you just...kiss." I breathed nervously, her lips so close to mine.

She was leaning forward, and so was I, until our lips pressed against each other.

When I said I had kissed loads of girls, I wasn't lying. But I hadn't ever kissed any girls like that before. I didn't have to tell her how to do it or anything, and she just moved her head naturally. It was awesome.

She pulled back after a few seconds, breathless.

"Was that okay?" She looked at me with such pretty innocent eyes that I was speachless.

We ended up making out for the whole night, until I had to leave while she watched out her bedroom window.

That was one of the last nights we saw each other. She had to move shortly after because her dad was moving jobs or something stupid.

:Flashback over:

"Yeah. I remember." I swallowed and turned my gaze to the laptop, where I had thousands of retweets and favourites on me and Alex's tweet.

"What are people saying about me then?" Alex blinked and suddenly ended the awkward silence. I had forgotten how great she was at that.

"Well," I cleared my throat. "People have already named us Dalex."

"Which sounds like a Doctor Who villan." She commented, leaning over and scrolling down. "Wow fame is a great way to find out flaws you never knew you had."

"Hm?" I scanned the page and spotted the hate immiditely:

@danisnotonfire Has Alex had surgery or something? She looks fucked up. #Dalexisugly

@danisnotonfire you better not be dating an ugly hoe like her!!!! #Dalexisugly

"Don't listen to them." I quickly hid the tweets and blocked the users. "You look perfect...ly fine." I corrected myself.