Chapter 5 " Hunter's Trail"

Ammy: Wow!! Look at all the flowers Nightshade!!

Nightshade: The flowers are what Flower City is best known for. Even Flower Manchen is a populer place here.

Ammy: Flower Manchen?

Nightshade: Yah. It's this big manchen surounded by a sea of flowers.

Ammy: That sounds like a great place to visit.

Nightshade: We'll check it out, after we check into a pokemon center and register for the Agility compition.

"Kiba and Wolfie were sniffing the flowers."

Ammy: Alright with me. Oh when we get to the pokemon center, I have to call Hiei and Nick.

Nightshade: Who?

Ammy: Their my childhood best friends. I'd promised them that I would call them, to let them know how Kiba and I are doing.

Nightshade: I see. Alright, while Wolfie and I check the four of us in, you call your friends and let them know you two are doing just fine.

Ammy: You got it. Kiba come on. We have to get going now.

Nightshade: Wolfie, you and Kiba can sniff the flowers at the manchen later. We have to go check into the pokemon center now.

Kiba: Eeev.

Wolfie: Rrrowf.

"Kiba jumped up onto Ammy's shoulder, while Nightshade picked up Wolfie and charried him."

"Ring....Ring....Ring....Hello?"

Ammy: Hey Nick!

Nick (Ammy!! How you been girl?!!

Ammy: Kiba and I are both fine. How are things going with you and Hiei?

Nick (Great! We both got our first gym bages and are working on our second ones!!)

Ammy: That's great to hear!!

Nick (Hiei wants to know if you and KIba are getting along?)

Ammy: Yes, we're great friends now. Oh he wants to say hi. Here you Kiba.

KIba: Eeeve eeve.

Nick (Hi Kiba. Here's Ember and Spirit.)

Ember & Spirit (Volpix, Growl.)

Ammy: Hi you two.

"Nightshade and Wolfie come out of the pokemon center."

Ammy: Oh. I have to go Nick. Call you all later.

Nick, Hiei, Ember, Spirit (Bye Ammy. Bye Kiba.

"Click"

Nightshade: So, what your friends have to say?

Ammy: Not much. Ready to go check out that manchen?

Nightshade: Yah. After lunch, cool?

"Ammy's stomic rummbles"

Ammy: That answer your question?

Nightshade: Yap. Let's go grab some chow.

"As the group head to get a bite, Kiba stops for a sec and looks behind himself, at an alway. Kiba doesn't see anything, so he runs to catch up to Ammy and the others. Little did Kiba know, he and his friends where being watched from the shadows of the alway."

Ammy: Mmmm. This strawbarry short cake is delishes!!!

Nightshade: I know what you mean. This banana split is out of this world.