46. Twice Imagine (10)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mina X Reader
Fluff, Angst
1:00AM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

00:45AM

Half asleep, i move side to side as i was drifting off to sleep.

Mina always stays up until late hours as she has to practise her new song.

The empty space next to me glistened as the silk sheets shone bright light from the moonlight.

Sighing and clinging onto the sheets, i think about my beautiful girlfriend Mina...

00:55AM

The ticking of the clock echoed in the room as my body relaxed to the comfortable bed.

Adjusting my sleeping mask as it tilted on my face.

A few more minutes Mina should be home...

00:59AM

One more minute...

1:00AM

The clock struck 1 as the door creaked open, i smiled to myself as my half asleep body adjust itself.

My eyes still closed, the footsteps got louder as it stopped in front of my door.

The doorhandle twisted as the footsteps went around my bed, meanwhile Mina's scent scattered across the room as it smelt like my favourite perfume she always wears.

After a few minutes i felt heavy weight on side as i lazily hug her side.

She caged me in her arms as her head rested on top of mine as i fell alseep instantly.

9:38AM

The golden bright light shone from the window as it reminded me on the moonlight yesterday.

Stretching my limbs, i climbed out of bed as i slowly bounce down the stairs to get some breakfast.

9:46AM

The handle turned quickly as it creaked open, Mina came through as she greeted me with a pretty smile.

I smiled back as i went to the living room however i backed up my footsteps.

"You came back early? When did you leave?" I asked her as i tilted my head.

"What do you mean? I just came back" She placed her bags down as she tied up her hair.

I crunched on my cereal as a puzzled look was plastered on my face.

"You don't come home at 1:00AM every morning?" I swallowed deeply

"No? I come home around this time because the recording takes a long time to do..." She directly answered my question.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as she moved closer to me.

"Yh...." I widened my eyes as i glided across the living room to the couch.

Who was i hugging at 1:00AM
every day?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>