fourteen

Luke's POV

"Are you ok?" Ashton asked as soon as we got up to his room.

Shaking my head, Ashton brought me into a hug once again. "I'm sorry, I would have taken it more seriously if I'd have known."

"It's ok, no one really thought it was this extreme." I said when Ashton pulled away and sat us on the bed.

"I still should have thought about the possibility, I feel like I've let you be exposed to this creep."

"Honestly, it's ok. Alright, I feel a little sick about this right now but as long as you're here then I'm ok." I brought him in for a kiss.

"You shouldn't have to reassure me, it should be the other way around." Ashton somewhat laughed when we pulled apart.

"Well, you need to be ok too, you know?"

"I don't think I'm going to be ok with the fact that some creep is stalking my boyfriend."

Feeling a little deflated by Ashton's words, I sighed. "Yeah."

"Hey, don't get like that, Lukey." Ashton pouted.

"I'm sorry."

Sighing, Ashton leaned forward to kiss my head, "It's going to be fine."

"Will you come with me when I tell Cal and Mikey? I know Calum will freak out."

"How badly?"

"Probably quite badly, he's quite protective when it's stuff like that." I admitted and Ashton bit his lip.

"Well, I'll go with you if it makes it easier but I'm sure he won't be that bad for your sake, he won't want to cause any more stress."

"I guess so."

"Come on, let's watch a film, help you to calm down a bit." Ashton grabbed my hand and walked me downstairs.

Sitting us on the couch after setting up a film, he pulled me close and let me snuggle into him. I will admit that it did make me feel better because I knew he was here for me and I know he's going to protect me, Calum may be a little overprotective to start with but I know he'll be here for me too and having Ashton just made it better. 

--------

'School'

"What do you mean he's stalking you?!" Calum shouted.

"Keep your voice down and I mean exactly that." I said.

"Well, how did you find out?"

"He took a picture of Ash and I when we were in a café and Ash got the camera off him when he confronted the man, though he had his hood up and glasses on and so we couldn't see his face properly."

"This is creepy." Calum said.

"Tell me about it." I laughed.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know what to do, he goes to school and so I have no idea where he is and what he's doing."

"I don't like this, he could do anything and he sounds like he will now he's seen you and Ashton together." Calum seemed to freak himself out a bit.

"I'm sure he won't do anything in school." I tried to reassure him.

"But what if he does?" Calum continued to stress.

"Hey, you're stressing out more than me, calm down."

"I just want you to be ok, I know I thought these notes weren't serious but this is serious and it's stressing me out." Calum tugged at his hair slightly.

"Cal, it's fine." I sighed and hugged him.

"Have you told Mikey?" Calum asked from within the hug.

"Actually, no, not yet." I admitted.

"Why?" Calum pulled away.

"I'm not sure how he'll take it, he's been acting funny with me lately."

"What do you mean?" Calum looked confused.

"I mean that he doesn't seem very interested or really believe that I'm being serious and he's really moody and I don't know what his problem is." I confessed my feelings about Michael because he was making me feel like he didn't really care much and it actually did kind of hurt.

"He does care, I don't know what's wrong with him though but he really does care about you." Calum placed his arms on my shoulder.

"Doesn't feel like it." I mumbled and Calum sighed.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

I nodded my head and Calum agreed because I was too awkward to actually tell Michael how I felt about him acting around me.  

"Thanks, Cal." I thanked him before giving him another hug and then walking over to Ashton.

"Told you he wouldn't be that bad." Ashton chuckled.

"Doesn't mean you had to let me go myself." I pouted.

"I'm sorry, I just thought it'd be better. How are you telling Michael?"

"Calum is doing it."

"Why?"

"He's acting really funny around me and so I didn't want to do it."

"Oh right, ok, but anyway, we need to go to our lockers." Ashton said as he took my hand.

I was a little reluctant, "But what if there's a note."

"Then read it but act as though whatever it says doesn't bother you because if he's watching then he'll see you don't care because you've got me." Ashton smiled and I couldn't help but smile back because his was infectious.

Ashton then walked me to my locker, kissed me and then left to go to his locker. Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself for a note and sure enough, there was one.

'Dear Luke,

Your boyfriend and I had a pretty close encounter yesterday and it seems he managed to get my camera, that was very precious to me and I have no doubt that you probably saw the photos that we on the camera.

Please, do not think of me as a stalker, I am merely an admirer. I know the photos make it seem like stalking but I intend to do no harm to you and so the photos are merely due to the admiration and love I have for you and just like any relationship, photos can keep a person going and your photos certainly help me.

I know you are with Ashton and I admit that this does make me sad and angry but I can't help myself Luke, I like you too much to let you go. However, as I said, I do not intend to harm you but just know that I won't give up on you and I will take photos. Forgive me if you think I'm insane, you're just too captivating to ignore and forget about.

With love,

X' 

Looks like 'x' wouldn't give up so easily and that was a little unnerving.

---------------------------

A/N: This is crap, I don't know what happened but I'm too lazy to rewrite so I'm posting it anyway. I'm sorry though.

Just want to ask if you guys could comment a little more, it'd be nice to see a few more opinions on this story.

Not got anything else to say other than thanks for reading.

Goal: 65 votes and 20 comments.