eleven

Luke's POV

Calling Calum that night, I informed him on my findings about 'x' and he seemed just as confused as I.  

"I can't believe it's not him, I was so sure." Calum said.

"I know, so was I but now I can't think who it could be because no one else likes me apart from him."

"I feel a little worried now because when we thought it was Ashton, I at least knew that he wasn't a creep but now it could be anyone."

"Well that's what I was thinking and now I don't feel very comfortable." I admitted even though I knew it wouldn't make Calum feel any better.

"I'll keep a keen eye out for you, if it makes you feel any better." Calum suggested.

"To be honest, I think I'd like that, it'd be nice knowing who this person is."

"Honestly, I'd like to know to because it'd be good to know whether I need to go all ninja on their arse or not." Calum laughed, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Thanks, mate." I said but laughed with him.

"Anyway, I best go, I'll see you later." Calum said and I said my goodbyes before he hung up.

Sighing, I sat down on my bed and wasn't quite sure on what to do right now. I felt like I wanted some sort of advice on what to do because neither Ashton nor Calum had told me what I should do to handle this and I really didn't know how.

Telling my mum would be out of the question because I knew she'd freak out but the only other people I could tell were my brothers and I didn't know what they'd do. Groaning quite loudly, I flopped back onto my bed. Typically, it was then that my mother decided to walk past my room and obviously heard my groan which caused her to poke her head into the room.

"Luke, hun? What's wrong?" She asked, curious and concerned.

"It doesn't matter, mum."

"Yes it does, so tell me." She said as she walked further into the room, I sat up in my bed.

"You'll freak out if I tell you." I sighed and she made her way to sit next to me on the bed.

"Hun, if something is bothering you then I won't freak out, if you need my help then I'll try and help you." She said and brushed away some of my hair.

"Now come on, tell me what's wrong."

Sighing, I knew she wouldn't leave me alone until I told her so I gave her a simple explanation of what was currently happening. "I've been getting these notes in my locker since around Valentine's and this person keeps telling me how much they like me and all that but some notes are kind of uncomfortable to read and they say they've been watching me in various situations and I don't know what to do because the person who I thought it was, isn't the person writing the notes."

"That does sound a little complicated but I assume the person you thought it was was Ashton?"

I nodded my head and she put her arm around my shoulder and rested her head on mine, "Your situation sounds difficult and I can't say I've experienced one like it but I think all you can do is focus on Ashton, you two are together so I think you should just ignore the notes and if the person really likes you then they'll come out to you." Mum said.

"I guess, thanks Mum." I still felt slightly glum.

"Hey, don't stress out about it, just focus on and be happy with Ashton." She pulled away from me and smiled.

Smiling back at her, I thanked her again and she kissed my forehead. "Get some rest hun, you got school tomorrow."

"Alright, goodnight mum."

"Night, Luke." She kissed my forehead again before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

After getting changed, I got into bed and tried my best to fall asleep but the idea of seeing more notes and a person watching me at school made it hard to sleep.

--------

The day at school had actually gone surprisingly well, Calum and Ashton had done their best to distract me from the notes or being creeped out by the thought of being watched and I really appreciated it. At least they cared enough to try and make me feel comfortable in school.

However, when I went to my locker at the end of the day, the feeling of uncomfortableness occurred when I saw a note sat in the bottom of my locker.

'I saw you and him today, you and Ashton. You were holding hands and I saw you kissing. Honestly, I didn't think you would get with someone without even knowing who I was and now that you have I know I don't like it.

He shouldn't be with you, Luke, only I should and I know you don't know who I am yet but I just know that it should be you and I, not you and him. You may not know who I am just yet but it's obvious to me that you shouldn't be with him because he won't treat you right. He won't love you like I do.

It'll take him so long to figure all of the things I know about you out, it'll take him forever to love you like I do.

I will reveal myself to you soon, Luke but I will continue to watch the pair of you and I won't be happy. Not until you are with me.

X.'

Rushing to get my stuff, I quickly got my stuff out for my bag and kept the note in my hand as I went to find Ashton before he left the building.

 I wasn't feeling comfortable, I was far from it after having read the note because whoever it was wasn't happy about Ashton and I and sounded like they would try break us up. That was something I did not want.

-----------------------

A/N: Well this is crap, sorry.

Thanks for over 10,000 reads on this, means a lot.

Try and update soon.

Goal: 50 votes and 15 comments.