The Summoning

Mrs Perz where's six-inch heels to be taller than the mini Larkos. Mrs Perz marries Mr Jennings mini Larko. They had a beautiful wedding at Byron and Chris Hemsworth came with his illegitimate daughter who is five years old and obsessed with crayons. At the wedding, she ate Mrs Perz and mini Larko Mr Jennings for stealing her crayons. Chris got angry with her and ate her along with all the other mini Larko guests. Miss McCorley wasn't invited so she got angry and ate Chris. On his way down her digestive system, Chris cursed her so she was forced to wear a red scarf forever otherwise she would get her head chopped off. Then she went crazy and started yelling I have it. Mrs Lay then ate Miss McCorley to stop her from screaming. Miss Churchland's boyfriend Bob got surgery to get Mr Lanning out because he was making him constipated. Mr Lanning lived. Mr Lanning went to visit Miss Cummings because he realised he loves her. Miss Cummings and Miss Swanston were having a tea party with all their dolls. All their dolls have chipmunk cheeks. Mrs Swanston didn't approve of their relationship so she ate Mr Lanning. Miss Cummings loved Mr Lanning so she smoked Mrs Swanston like a ham and fed her to the maths faculty however everyone that ate her turned into mini Swanstons. All the mini Larkos and Swanstons went to a sports field to open up hell and summon Mr Lanning. When he was summoned his spirit and body were mixed up with Elizabeth Olsen so he came out in her body.