2

I wanted to write a short AN. This story will have mass amounts of FLUFF! If you do not like that I apologize. Of course I will try to keep the killers and the survivor's personality's close to the original source! But I will add my own little head canons to the non movie survivors and killers! If you guys would like to recommend anything as well I'm open to it!

:)

---

"Soooooo...How you guys doing?"

"..." All I received was silence but that wasn't going to throw me off!

"Good good! I'm doing great by the way! The fire is nice and warm!" I smiled brightly at the killers sitting before me. Some stared at me or off into space, while others seemed to be making something with the stuff around them.

Leaning close towards the wide eyed man, I looked at how his hands skillfully created a flower crown.

"Wow! You're good at that!" I seen him look up and immediately lock eyes with me. He seems to give off tiny sparks around his head.

Before I could react, he quickly put the flower crown on my head.

I heard a giggle and looked at the man. Smiling I quickly let out a small chuckle along with him.

"Thank you. I hope it looks alright?" I got a nod in response and I looked out towards the rest of them. I received more nods and a few voices as well!

----

The killers looked at the peculiar human survivor before them. He seemed to enjoy himself in the presence of the killers. Which is quite surprising, all the survivor's avoid them like the plague, choosing not to talk to them. Sitting with them was especially out of the question, they hated even looking over here.

"Wow! You're good at that!" Looking towards the human. They see him gawk at the new crown that The Doctor has made.

The human, (Y/N), doesn't notice but the rest of the killers do, that The Doctor has developed a small blush.

Without warning, The Doctor put the flower crown on his head making him seem all that more friendly.

The Doctor giggled in glee and looked at the other killers, his smile widening at their jealous faces.

This human has been the only one to come over here and be kind. Of course they were jealous of The Doctor hogging all they're attention.

(Y/N) chuckled along with him and spoke.

"Thank you. I hope it looks alright?" Doctor nodded at him in agreement. (Y/N) looked towards the us and we agreed too.

They smiled and continued talking to us. Telling us stories and things they've learned.

Though if the killers were being honest they gave two shits about what he was saying.

They could only focus on the way they looked in that flower crown.

And just so you know.

You looked really cute in it.

----

'I wonder if I should start probing for information? I mean, I actually don't...wanna?' I sighed to myself and turned towards the forest where the other survivors were.

'I told them I was gonna get information for them but, I've already grown attached to these...people?'

I stared at them a bit more, they obviously were human. It shows in there features.

"Um...so I've been talking mostly but do any of you guys want to share anything? Like your name?" I looked at them expectantly.

Someone raised their hand and looked at me. I beamed and turned towards them.

"Oh! Well go ahead Mr...uh?"

"You can call me--"