22

Erm hi 🥺👉👈 💕

--

As I lay tied up in the rusty barbed wire, with an unknown guy hovering over me with a large bloodied cleaver held in his one hand and his other hand gently brushing hair to my side.

I realized that this wouldn't be half bad if I wasn't currently tied up in the rusty barbed wire.

Maybe if it was just regular rope or something, yeah, maybe some nice red rope?

Hm, yeah, okay.

Add that to the list of things that I can figure out later when I actually have the time since currently, I was stuck and probably in a situation I should get out of rather than just hanging out the whole day.

I went to speak, going softly at first so as not to startle the pyramid headed man.

"Hey there."

He stopped messing with my hair, and his large head tilted over to the side.

'Okay, now that's really cute.'

"Erm, could you please release me from the barbed wire, please? It's not very comfortable."

He continued to stare unmoving.

"I won't leave! Promise, just uncomfortable is all!"

I reassured him, and that seemed to do it because slowly, the barbed wire detached itself from me and disappeared under the ground.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I checked myself over and saw I wasn't injured, thank god.

But now that I was released, I realized that I was lifted up towards the pyramid guy, and he was actually very tall. Towering over me with his large self and his large er.. his knife.

His larger knife.

"Ah, I'm (Y/n)."

He, of course, continued to stand and stare, just taking things in, I suppose.

"I'm going to..to head that way if you want to follow?"

I suggested something, and he, of course, continued to stand there and stare. He wasn't giving me much to work with here. With the other nonverbal killers, they at least expressed themselves physically. This guy wasn't even doing that! How was I supposed to know what he wanted to do!

How was I supposed to know he wasn't going to suddenly get murderous and kill me right here!

He needed to give me something to work with! Literally anything!

We stared at each other for another moment, and he suddenly tilted his head to the other side, and I held back a groan.

What did that mean!!??

I went to say something else to try and convince him of doing something, anything, when something peeked out from behind his shoulder.

It was? A black tendril?

I tilted my head as I looked past the pyramid headed man to look at, whatever that thing was. It moved much like a snake, as it looked (?) at me.