Hidden Identity- 7

~ALEXIS POV

I saw the glove caught on a nail beside his bed. Cute.

I didn't move my gaze from his, trying to distract him from keeping the glove. I don't know why he didn't bother to just give it to me in the first place, it's just a fucking glove to him.

"So, you were saying" Jayden said a little breathlessly. I smirked at the effect I had on him. Though to be honest if the tables were turned and I was the one being straddled by a mysterious masked stranger I probably would be too.

I leaned into him even further so that our mouths were inches away and I was pressed right against him. I pushed some hair behind his ear before leaning towards it as his eyes fluttered shut.

"You looked cute tonight" I whispered, pushing off him and snatching the glove before vaulting the window and I disappeared into the night.

~JAYDEN POV~

I laid there for a few moments. I knew she had taken the glove, just wish I had seen it coming.

Cursing, I sat up and brushed my hair off my face, letting her words wash through me.

So she was at the party last night. Does that mean that she's in my year level? No, there were college kids there.  I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face again, grabbing my back from beside my bed.

Right now I needed to finish this damn assignment that was due on Monday. I opened up my laptop and started working, trying to concentrate fully on the work at hand instead of who this girl is.

No such luck.

I searched up 'girl superhero' for articles in my area and one popped. I clicked on it and skimmed it.

' superwoman seems to have been spotted, scaling buildings and saving those in need in the dead of night- blah blah blah- 'Only one person has claimed to have seen her in person, though tells us that they do not want their name published as our superhero wants be anonymous.

"She was dressed entirely in black except for a red glove on her right hand. She saved me from two... Guys who were harassing me"

the victim was unable to give us any more information due to medical examinations- blah blah blah- wherever you are superwoman, we owe you our thanks.

I chuckled lightly, superwoman is going to love this article. I closed it and wrote another paragraph on civil rights before I have up and collapsed onto bed. I don't even know why I'm doing legal.

Oh wait that's right, my dad doesn't give a fuck about my damn choices. I pulled my blanket across my face and let sleep grasp me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I was awakened by a phone call. Evermore blasted across my room, making me jump up quickly before groaning and hitting my head back on the pillow.

"Shut up shut up!" I muttered towards my phone, lifting my head up to check the caller ID.

unknown caller

I sighed and reached out lazily towards the phone, pressing answer before it reached my ear.

"Hello?" I yawned into the phone, pushing up so I was sitting against the headrest of my bed.

"Hello sweetie" a hot voice said down the line. I froze. How did she get my number?

"Erm... What's up?" I asked nervously, clearing my throat.

"That’s exactly the question sweetie, mind getting of your bed please?" it seemed like more of an order than a question.

"And if I don't?" I challenged, smirking even though she couldn't see me.

"Your funeral sweetie" and the line went dead.

I pushed off my bed as a huge crash echoed through the house as part of my ceiling went down and a dark figure fell through it.

She stood up with perfect balance, brushed off the dust from her tight black clothing and turned to face me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked slightly bewildered and staring wide eyes at her. I coughed awkwardly and composed myself, ruffling my hair back of my face.

"Superwoman, according to papers" she sounded annoyed before settling herself comfortably in my desk chair, crossing her legs over and leaning forwards towards me.

Fuck she was hot in tight black leather.

"So how was the party?" I asked nonchalantly, hovering awkwardly around my now dust covered bed. I'm amazed nothing broke.

Actually I'm amazed my dearest father hasn't come up to scream about his hangover.

"Mmmm quite good, bumped into you a few times" I saw her mouth smirk and my brain went into stalk mode and searched back to see if I remembered a girl who I recognized.

"Aww you don't remember me?" she chuckled and spun the chair around so that she was sitting towards the back of the chair, legs sprawled out to the side.

"The leather suits you superwoman" I winked as she just laughed.

"I know" she licked her lips. She knew how to play this game almost better than me. I would crack her though.

I always got what I wanted.

"Well pretty boy, I have a bone to pick with you" the smirk was still playing on her lips and I couldn't help but return it due to her choice of words.

"Do tell"

"Well, you see when I saved your pretty little ass last week, I may have gained a few new enemies"

"Ahh is superwoman finally scared?" I replied tauntingly, "Need some help?"

She burst out laughing.

"No sweetie, I'm here to help you"

"I don't need help"

"You nearly died two minutes ago"

"No, you decided to crash land into my house"

"That was me saving your ass"

"What, by trying to kill me?"

She rolled her eyes. Well what was I supposed to think?

"As it happened, I was stopping a freaking bomb crashing into your house"

“What?”

“Well not exactly a bomb, but if you still don’t want my help, remember your funeral sweetie” She shrugged lightly but seemed to tense. Well if it was possible to tense in skin tight clothing.

“Well I mean…” I cleared my throat. She stood up and started to make her way over to me.

“Yes?”

“Well I wouldn’t really want to die now would I” I said, trailing of as she came to a halt in front of me.

“Yes, who would want that pretty boy?” She almost whispered.

“Certainly not you” I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers before she slid her hand around my neck and crushed her lips onto mine.

I smirked. I thought she’d be harder to crack.

Suddenly, she deepened the kiss and all thoughts were lost. I’m not going to go on some bullshit about how there were sparks, because there wasn’t.

She was just a damn good kisser.

And then she was gone. I felt her pull away and I snapped my eyes open to see an empty room in front of me.

The window across the room was open and air was blowing through it, but not from the hole- wait, holy shit where’d it go?

Was this some kind of weird dream, fantasy shit? I looked above me and searched the ceiling for any cracks, only to see the uneven replacement of a chunk of cement and wood covering the top of my bed. Just slightly worrying.

I will be most definitely updating more now that I have more readers, thank you to anyone who has stayed with me and HELLO new people!

VOTE COMMENT FAN

Thanks guys:) x