Hidden Identity-3

Hey guys!!

Please comment and vote, etc:)

Thanks again xx

~Alexis~

The sound of the alarm clock rang through me as I sat awake at 6:30 in the morning. I had the most annoying habit of waking up five minutes before my alarm. Sighing, I pushed myself out of bed, knowing it wouldn't be the best to be late to school again.

I grabbed out a pair of black skinny jeans, reasonably tight grey singlet and red cardi before almost falling down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Pouring myself a glass of orange juice and putting some bread in the toaster, I rushed around like a madman, getting my mobile, keys and buttering my toast. I yelled goodbye to my uncle before slamming the door shut behind me and swinging over the side fence to my neighbours house.

I sat on their outdoor swing, eating my toast when the front door burst open and one of my best friends, Erin, came grinning over to meet me by the fence.

"Hey hun" she winked and stole a chunk of my toast as we walked down the garden path and onto the road.

"Hey, how was your date last night?" I grinned as she started rambling on about the newest guy to her collection.

Don't get me wrong, she wasn't a slut or anything, she just hardly ever got very serious with the guys she dates. Not surprising really if you could see them. I doubt a lot of them could count to ten, let alone know how to do anything else but fix their hair.

"... And then he kissed me on the cheek when he dropped me home" she trailed of in that almost cliche, "look-into-the-distance" sort of way.

"Doesn't he seem so sweet!"

"I'll give him that" I laughed as she pushed me playfully and we started talking about what we were planning for the weekend.

The walk to school takes about an hour, ten minutes of that being alone whilst Erin turns right to her private school and I go straight on.

'I really need a car' I thought, my legs aching from the last small hill up to my school. School for me wasn't terrible. I'm not saying I enjoyed waking up at 6:30 and listening to people try and teach you things for six hours, but I appreciate that the world would be no where without it.

I walked through the back carpark only to me jumped on and tackled to the ground. I looked up at the almost creepily grinning face of Blake, my other best friend.

"One point to me" He laughed at my narrowed glare and helped me up.

"Hey, that was a surprise attack" I muttered as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"It's ok Alex, I know it's hard that you always los-" I cut him of with a punch to the stomach.

"Well that wasn't very nice was it" he said with mock offence, but I had stopped listening and stopped dead in my tracks.

I had heard a strangely familiar voice coming closer towards me which made my stomach lurch.

"Alex? Lexi? ALEXIS!" Blake shouted exasperatedly as I snapped out of my momentary lapse of sanity.

'Ok, deep breaths Lexi, that was probably nothing' I calmed myself down slowly before turning to Blake who had a raised eyebrow and small smirk, demanding for an explanation.

I opened my mouth to retort back to him when I saw what had made my stomach lurch.

Jayden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~