♤♡◇♧19♧◇♡♤

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

It's silent.

Not the hushed tranquil silence, no, but the defeaning tangible one. The one that's too quiet to the point it's ear-splitting.

There's a soft hum of the wind outside, and the occasional drip-drops of the light drizzling rain around The Royal Palace.

The clouds are dark in the morning, hiding the sun and preventing its rays from seeping through them.

That morning, the weather seemed to mourn in silence, just like all the residents in the castle. All the residents except one black-hearted vicious soul with no sign of regret for the sins it had committed, and is yet to commit.

There's the pit-a-pat of the rain drops on the glass windows, the only sound in the complete quietness.

The King has his head in his hands as he sits on the bed, and his wife stands before him, her hands holding each other in front of her torso to stop them from shaking. There are tears in her eyes, but she refuses to let them down.

"Will you listen to me now?" She speaks in a hushed voice, her voice not low enough to prevent it from cracking.

"Now is not the time, Yisun," Seokjin replies, his voice muffled and it hides how broken it is.

"Do something," She replies in a whisper, "Before you wake up and find everyone dead."

She purses her lips to hold back the tears, swallowing the lump in her throat with great difficulty. Walking out of the room, she shuts the doors behind her, walking down the hallway.

The General walks the opposite way, stopping to bow to the Queen.

"Seokjin will not be able to recieve you now, General," She speaks in a low voice, "Is something the matter?"

"Jungkook, Your Majesty," Yoongi says and Yisun lets out a sigh.

"He should not know." She shakes her head. "Not now, at least. I do not want him to know and I want you to make sure the news does not reach him, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Get him out of The Palace," She adds, "Take him out of the gates and do whatever until it is settled down a bit. He will not stay in oblivion for too long as long as he is here."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Where's Prince Taehyung?" She asks, this time her voice a little louder, a little harsher as his name rolls off her tongue like spikes on grass.

Yoongi's eyes seem to darken at the mention of the name as he replies, "I believe he is in the library, Your Majesty."

"You are dismissed," She says, and he bows one more time before turning on his heel and walking away.

The Queen continues walking, down another hallway and past other rooms.

She walks down the flight of stairs, and takes a turn, walking down a long hallway before stopping in front of a huge doubledoor.

Pushing them open, she firmly steps in with long strides, marching around the massive hall with the vast bookshelves, lined with books of all colors and textures.