Meeting the Rose

(Wow... There was a threat at my school so I'm home all day.... Huh..... But I'll be continuing my stories and re-typing the one's on my old account to on here. I hope this will all lighten your spirits)

(Y/N) walked through the hallways of Beacon, her boots thumping against the concrete, not that she minded. She was too busy walking to know where she was going before bumping into someone as she did a back flip and landed on her hands and feet but the person wasn't so lucky.

"S- sorry!" A young female voice squeaked out as (Y/N) now got a good look at her. She couldn't be no older then what, 14-15? She wore a black and red outfit with laces and a poofy skirt, more than what the little sisters wore. Had black boots instead of barefoot, and her skin was pale. But what stood out most was her silver eyes. It was... Unusual to say the least.

(Y/N) reached her hand out and helped the girl up.

"Thank you! I'm Ruby Rose, leader to team RWBY! That's a 'W' by the way."

(Y/N) furrowed her brow a bit before testing it a few times. Huh.... Even more curious.

"Well, sorry for bumping into you! See you around!" Ruby than went off the class as (Y/N) smiled a bit.

She missed her little sisters....