Big Sister in Remnant

(Play the song since I tend to write sad parts)

The big sister swam around the ocean, but not knowing where to go, not that she cared. Rapture was gone, or, above the ocean, but she did not care, she was happy yet sad. She missed the little sisters, she even had her tank and cage with their stickers on. She let out a sad whistle, but at least she's free from that wretched woman, Sofia Lamb, who used other Big Sisters to stop Big Daddy aka Omega, from saving the little sisters and Eleanor Lamb, but she deserved to be free. On, and on, she kept swimming, until the moon shone down, making the scenery underwater look beautiful, but she'll do that another time. She swam up, and up, until finally reaching the surface, as she trudged along the beach, and saw so many trees, and kept walking, admiring the scenery until she heard a growl, and saw what looked like some type of bear, with white mask and claws and spikes on its back, and glowing orange yellow eyes, and it roared at her, and she let a high pitched scream, as she charged at him, raising her right arm with the syringe and lifting it up with its telekinesis, slamming it on the ground and stabbing it multiple times, letting out angry sounds.

-------------------------------
Ozpin watched from the cameras, feeling quite intrigued about this thing. "Glynda, I'm going to check out something. Hold everything down until I return." He spoke into the speaker, as he left and walked into the woods. After for quite some time, he finally arrived he was calm, as always, and kept walking until he heard a King Taiju hissing at him, but before it could strike, a huge tree was thrown its way, making it fly 6 feet away and hit the ground, as Ozpin turned to who threw it, and saw the thing from the cameras. It let out and angry screech, making Ozpin wince at the loudness. It than glowed purple and teleported away, and reappeared on the King Taiju, as it shoved the needle into it, draining it of its life force, and tossed the body away, as it began dissapearing into black dust, Ozpin watching amazed, and the Big Sister turned to him, it's red glowing of its helmet, now glowing green. Well, it was now or never, Ozpin thought.